UPDATE: Sen. Kamala Harris Speaks After Boycotting Kavanaugh Vote

Originally published at: UPDATE: Sen. Kamala Harris Speaks After Boycotting Kavanaugh Vote | Sean Hannity

Sen. Kamala Harris spoke with reporters Friday afternoon after abruptly walking out of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearing regarding Judge Brett Kavanaugh; slamming GOP “bullies” and renewing her calls for a thorough FBI investigation.

Harris addressed journalists minutes after boycotting the committee’s vote, saying the process has been hijacked “from top to bottom.”

"Frankly, the statements yesterday were about bullying fellow Senators and from top to bottom, this has been about bullies,” said Harris. “All we have asked for is that there be an FBI investigation.”

She’s absolutely right…btw, did Kavanaugh ever answer her question about laws on the books controlling male bodies?

She is one piece of leftist liberal work and a disgrace to the female gender.

I can’t even look at her!

Did you look at her?

Don’t look at her.

Kamala Harris would be lucky to get a man like Kavanaugh to try to take advantage of her at a party during one of his drinking sprees.

I wouldn’t know, because I’ve never seen her. I thank my creator for giving me hysterical blindness. I can’t see Chicago or tofu either.

1 Like