UPDATE: San Francisco Victim of Assault BLASTS City Officials After Attacker is RELEASED from Custody

Originally published at: UPDATE: San Francisco Victim of Assault BLASTS City Officials After Attacker is RELEASED from Custody | Sean Hannity

The victim of a vicious assault caught on camera in San Francisco slammed California Governor Gavin Newsom after her attacker was released from custody just hours after his arrest; saying “Please watch this video of me getting attacked at my front door less than 72-hrs ago.”

“Please watch this video of me getting attacked at my front door less than 72-hrs ago. The man who attacked me was released this morning because the judge, Christine Van Aken believes that this man is not a danger to our community. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY!” posted the victim on social media.

@GavinNewsom Please watch this video of me getting attacked at my front door less than 72-hrs ago. The man who attacked me was released this morning because the judge, Christine Van Aken believes that this man is not a danger to our community. PLEASE SAVE OUR CITY!! #savesf pic.twitter.com/XGzmtSLQpP

— Paneez Kosarianfard (@paneezkosarian) August 15, 2019

“What else does the city need to see for proof to know that this man is a danger to all of us?” The victim of an attack caught on camera in #SanFrancisco reacts to the news her attacker has been released from police custody .@AmberKTVU will have more at 10p on @KTVU,” posted a reporter from KTVU.

LISTEN: "What else does the city need to see for proof to know that this man is a danger to all of us?" The victim of an attack caught on camera in #SanFrancisco reacts to the news her attacker has been released from police custody. @AmberKTVU will have more at 10p on @KTVU pic.twitter.com/s27gPD8Dp3

— Anna Trinidad (@ATrinKTVU) August 15, 2019

Original story: August 15, 2019

A suspect was arrested Wednesday following a violent attack on a woman outside her San Francisco apartment complex; with the victim telling reporters it took more than half an hour for police to arrive.

“Surveillance footage from the Watermark condo complex on Beale and Bryant appears to show a man attacking a woman outside of the glass doors around 1:40 a.m. Initially, he blocks her access to the doors. As she maneuvers to get a grip on the door handle, he starts pulling her backward into the street. A guard at the security desk gets up and eventually gets the woman inside the complex and locks the door,” reports SF Gate.

“Police say Austin James Vincent, 25, has been booked at San Francisco County Jail on charges of battery, attempted robbery and false imprisonment. According to SFPD, he has no local address,” adds the paper.

DISTURBING VIDEO: Terrifying video shows a woman being violently attacked by an unknown man outside a luxury condominium complex in San Francisco

Watch the full video here: https://t.co/Sv9TPKOY9L pic.twitter.com/OQbn1R8AT8

— KRON4 News (@kron4news) August 13, 2019

The victim claims it took 30 minutes for police to arrive at the scene. The San Francisco Police Department say they responded within 22 minutes.

Read the full report here.