Update on: The big lie

Big Lie? Wait this thread isn’t about the 2020 election, false advertising! :stuck_out_tongue:

what did i want him to say? when did i want this? show proof please

or just admit it’s your opinion

1 Like

Nope.

Are only democrats allowed to call something a big lie? Maybe democrats just don’t tell any big lies?
:joy:

There was some unusual sever communication with Trump Tower leading up to the election.

What we do know is that there is little evidence to say that it was Alfa bank.

What that communication was… we will probably never know.

So the story about the server communication is not made up… that happened. I don’t see how Sussmann can get pinned for lying about it. The only way one could do that is to say that he was operating in bad faith and that seems impossible to do.

Plus trying to get him on perjury when there are no contemporaneous notes from Baker (that we know of at least) seems pretty shaky.

Sussmann might get indicted… and if he does I will read the indictment and makes comments then.

Oh no Democrats tell plenty of lies. I even voted for you know who the first time around because Hillary was so despicable and told many many lies.

There’s a pony in this pile of ■■■■ somewhere!

6 Likes

Who says? What does unusual mean? Give me an example of the content of the discussion.

So what deal was made? How did Vlad help Trump win? Be specific please.

Do you still believe the collusion big lie? Why?

Good reply.
:+1:

The server traffic was talked about in the Senate Intelligence report Volume 5. We don’t know what the traffic was about.

There was plenty of collusion.

What they did not have was enough evidence to prove criminal conspiracy.

1 Like

Bogus on it’s face. The Big Lie is that Trump actually won in 2020.

You’re welcome.:grin:

Still falling for the Durham thing huh.

1 Like

Ha! A steaming pile of covefe.

Good times.

1 Like

Examples please. Give me two or three of your best.

Who are you asking? If it’s me, you’re making yet another dumbassed assumption. Please ask. Don’t ASSume. I will tell you exactly what I believe. Sound good to you buddy?
:slightly_smiling_face:

I remember when you said you were done falling for Lucy holding the football. Like two years ago. And you’ve taken thirty kicks since the.

4 Likes

Groundhog day.

I know we all pretend that the head of the campaign handing off inside campaign information directly to Russian intelligence is no biggie but in the real world it is something that we all used to agree was bad.

Try a Qtip.

Something that makes him sound insidery, as you suggested he may be an insider like Barr.

This “what did I just say?” game is a weird one.

Liar.

Show me your best example. Why do you people have to lie so much?

Try not giving so much advice.
:slightly_smiling_face: