‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report

It was a massive crime. The biggest in history.

The attorney general is incompetent.

Allan

1 Like

I’m beginning to think Trump himself is a member of the Deep State!

:flushed:

2 Likes

What if, now hear me out, Trump was just lying to get his base worked up? What if it worked and they debated this for years to be left with nothing that was promised to them? All they have is looking foolish in the sad arguments. Thanks Donnie.

4 Likes

images

5 Likes

Logic strikes again. There is no place for that here my friend. :wink:

1 Like

You don’t think Barr would have said something by now if he planned to refute this report??

It’s not that easy and cut and dried.
See Shadow Gate 2.0. https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/shadow-gate-2-0-full-movie

We haven’t been red pilled so that just looks like ramblings of an insane person. Sorry. Oh but can you tell us when the Great Awakening is happening? I want to get it on my calendar.

12 Likes

Rabbit holes end up in rabbit warrens.

This is otherwise known as ‘crank magnetism’.

1 Like

So the unmasking probe came up empty. Just like the Benghazi probes. Just like the Hillary email probes. Just like…

At what point will conservatives question the people promulgating those false narratives?

And before any Russia bleating, let’s remember it was a good thing to investigate considering there were contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign AND the campaign was lying about the meeting. Why lie? Plus the investigation came up with charges and did not exonerate Trump, leaving it to the Senate to decide.

2 Likes

That’s a solid ‘no’.

Okay, stay on the sinking ship.

Even when you are thrown a lifeline.

Thanks anyway. You do know that’s Infowars, right? As in ALex Jones?

That’s not a rescue ring you’re holding. It’s a soggy laptop with an invitation to a clown convention as its screen saver.

9 Likes

No. That’s not infowars. Millie does not work for info wars anymore. She was let go…that’s another story.

Watch the documentary. You might learn something.

The video opens with the title image “ShadowGate,” the title which InfoWars correspondent Millie Weaver advertised the project as on her website on August 3.

The nearly 90-minute video rife with disinformation was produced by Weaver. Weaver was recently arrested alongside her boyfriend after being indicted by an Ohio grand jury on charges of robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice, and domestic violence, according to Fox News.

She seems nice.

4 Likes

Yeah the people exposed by Shadow Gate documentary are mad.

Wake up please. You are bringing up OLD fake news, which is worse than just regular fake news.

I supposed if you watch the documentary you will get in trouble.

Even Fox News is in the fake news biz now?

CLEVELAND, Ohio – The felony charges against InfoWars correspondent Millie Weaver stem from an April incident where Weaver, her boyfriend and her brother grabbed her mother, threw her to the ground and stole her cellphone, according to a police report of the incident released Monday.

Weaver’s mother, 51-year-old Felicia McCarron, told Portage County sheriff’s deputies on April 25 that she was recording audio of the trio verbally abusing her when they saw her cellphone in her back pocket and attacked her, a copy of the report obtained by cleveland.com shows.
InfoWars’ Millie Weaver, boyfriend and brother threw mother to the ground and took her cellphone, police report says - cleveland.com

My goodness!

1 Like