UNITY is Finally Here

Her race has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

I donā€™t like any woman who sleeps her way up.

Itā€™s just as bad as men who sexually harass their subordinates.

Sheā€™s a pig.

2 Likes

When all else fails.

3 Likes

itā€™s not a last resort but a ā€œfirst resortā€

Sheā€™s not strong.

Why do libs hate strong Black women?

I disagreeā€¦

She caved. Sheā€™s also a liar.

The scary thing is we have a president who is teetering on the verge of full blown Alzheimerā€™sā€¦

And that idiot Kamala is a heartbeat and one bad drs appointment away from the Oval Office.

We are living with a destructive and divisive president with a completely unlikeable shallow self aggrandizing fraud of a Vice Presidentā€¦

Anybody wanna know what I really think?

5 Likes

Nope.

Donā€™t anybody claim Kommie is some kind of ā€œexampleā€ā€¦unless itā€™s a bad one!

2 Likes

this is all true

iā€™m still wondering why you brought race into this.

will you tell us?

1 Like

Call it a hunchā€¦

Now let me ask you a couple questionsā€¦

Why isnā€™t Jill Biden catching the Michelle Obama treatment? The names, the Meme pictures etc. .Just a coincidence?

And funny, I donā€™t seem to remember Joe Biden being mentioned much on here or by the CEC when he was VPā€¦Wasnā€™t much said about him until he ran against Dear Leaderā€¦Again, just a coincidence?

ā€œa hunchā€?

so absolutely nothing other than your feelings. got it

whats your way of measuring how much jill is ā€œcatchingā€ vs michelle? seems to me jill is catching more as she is an obvious fake like her loud mouth ass of a husband.

so just more feelings guided that nonsensical perspective.

no not just a coincidence. just your imagination

youve been led to see everything through a racism lens. itā€™s one of the biggest problems with this country

2 Likes

after all ā€œwhite supremacyā€ is ā€œthe most lefthal threat to this countryā€ says the president after a spark of talking point fanaticism shook him out of his slurring twilight haze

no wonder half the country blames everything on racism and white people

2 Likes

Evidence of that? Or just your feelings?

No. And yetā€¦ they still won the election. :rofl:

If it walks like a duck and quack likes a duckā€¦Iā€™ll go out on a limb and say its a duck.

ā€œseemsā€

and i made no bold racist statements based on it

it only ā€œquacksā€ in the minds of leftists bud