‘UNHOLY ALLIANCE?’ Warren Agrees with Supporter that AIPAC is ‘Unholy Alliance of Islamophobes’

Originally published at: ‘UNHOLY ALLIANCE?’ Warren Agrees with Supporter that AIPAC is ‘Unholy Alliance of Islamophobes’ | Sean Hannity

Fading presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren raised eyebrows among Democrats across the country this week; seemingly agreeing with a supporter who described the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee -or AIPAC- as an “unholy alliance of Islamophobes and White Supremacists.”

“I’m terrified by the unholy alliance that AIPAC is forming with Islamophobes and anti-Semites and white nationalists,” one attendee began as Warren nodded in agreement. “And no Democrat should legitimize that kind of bigotry by attending their annual policy conference.”

Tonight, Elizabeth Warren nodded along and smiled as a questioner slandered AIPAC as "an unholy alliance" of "Islamophobes," "anti-semites, and white nationalists" that perpetuates "bigotry"

Without blinking, Warren then agreed to boycott next year's AIPAC conference pic.twitter.com/U2MJ6DCTdZ

— Zach Parkinson (@AZachParkinson) February 7, 2020

“I’m really grateful that you skipped the AIPAC conference last year and so my question is if you’ll join me in committing to skip the AIPAC conference this year,” the attendee added.

“Yeah,” Warren replied.

Read the full report at Fox News.