Ukraine Refugee Problem

Yea of course. Many still are, they are being sidelined unfortunately

Precedence. Glad we could agree.

Agree about what?

I was talking about voting records.

You were talking about something else clearly so not sure where agreement or disagreement was

Precedence.

As to what refugees?

If Latinos and Asians continue to shift republican, watch dems.

1 Like

Yes.

What has The Squad said about white European refugees coming into the US?

But refugees are a type of legal immigration. Yes some small portion of them are at the Mexican border. Are you only including them or any refugees that we allow to come from Ukraine.

By the way most of them won’t. They actually like or liked it there.

Ukrainians are crossing the border illegally today.

Ah ok. Yes those should be treated as illegals and acted upon as such.

They aren’t. And neither are any others. Wonder why?

Precedence? :grin:

Voting habits. Odds. Percentages. Precedence.

1 Like

What would happen to national politics if Texas and Florida did turn dem? Or even just one?

This is actually very interesting to me. It’s strategy.

• The republicans suck at governing. Very easy to paint them as the party of old white racist men.
  • Prog policies are horrible. Not liberal. Require immiseration and force. Won’t fly. So you import voters who had it even worse where they were.
  • Now there’s only the Constitution buttressing liberalism. So you convince everyone that 9 unelected lawyers decide and work on getting your decides in place.
  • While you’re doing all this, you create myths to convince as many as you can that revolution is absolutely necessary. Useful idiots are useful.
  • Revise history, cloud minds, create doubt. Immiserate.
  • When your enemy over reacts, which he almost certainly will, you kafkatrap the reaction as proof of his guilt. Heads nod. Consensus is built.

It’s brilliant.

2 Likes

I do. And I remember how Asians were targets of hate from the left.

1 Like

you really believe that?

Really really.

Legal immigrants are a whole other conversation. Refugees and all that

Really?