Uh Oh: Judge rules to unseal redacted materials in Michael Cohen case...tomorrow!

That simply isn’t true. Even your CNBC link says no such thing.

Care to show me where it says such a thing in the article you linked.

We did hear from SDNY prosecutors. They completed their investigation and found nothing. :wink:

The judge said that they completed their investigation. It was reported that there were interviews scheduled that did not happen. Why were they cancelled? It was shortly after Barr took over as AG. Did he tell SDNY to end the investigation? We don’t know. If they completed enough to not warrant further interviews, fine. But from the reports filed, there is a sense that it might have been a incomplete investigation as far as the involvement of people who work for the Trump Org. So I believe that further explanation would answer these questions.

I think we do know. :smile:

1 Like

I’m thinking we need someone to read the unredacted materials aloud. Somewhere buried in that material is the smoking gun. Kind of like the hidden findings of obstruction and conspiracy in the Mueller report. Those findings are hidden in the redacted portions of the report.

At least you guys are consistent. :popcorn:

1 Like

Yup. Because I am convinced that Trump and this administration are corrupt. They weave and dodge on multiple subjects. Folks in Trump’s orbit have lied about anything Russia. They refuse to follow the law and ignore lawful subpoenas. They continue to act guilty and I believe that they are.
I also do not trust AG Barr. From day one he has acted as Trump’s personal attorney. His misrepresentation of the Mueller was so obvious Mueller had to intervene. So you guys just keep on with the Trump is clean and cool mantra. I will continue to disagree and keep saying, film at eleven.

1 Like

As long as Barr is there it won’t happen.

Yup. Because I am convinced that Obama and his administration was corrupt to the core. They weaved and dodged on multiple subjects. Folks in Obama’s orbit have lied about pretty much everything. They refused to follow the law and ignored lawful subpoenas. They continued to act guilty and I believe they were. I also didn’t trust Holder or Lynch. From day one they acted as Obama’s and Hillary’s personal attorney.

Enough with the satire.

I’m really interested to hear about the above bolded claim. Would you care to elaborate?

I’m guessing we could say the same thing about Hillary and Loretta Lynch?

If she lied to the FBI she could

You think they’d be protecting Trump?

Kind of a silly question, given that Lynch serves at the pleasure of the President and left office once Trump took over. But Sally Yates provided some insight when she refused to carry out Trump’s lawful orders.

In regards to Barr, it comes as no surprise that LIBs hate him. Pretty much par for the course. :wink:

I don’t hate Barr. I hate that he’s acting as Trumps lapdog.

You probably say that about anybody who refuses to hate Trump as much as you obviously do. Your contemptuous use of the pejorative “lapdog” is a dead giveaway.

Or about anyone who steps in won’t recuse himself from investigations of Trump. Who may well have shut down the Mueller investigation and the SDNY investigations. It will come out eventually.

What will more likely come out in the short run is how the Russia collusion delusion was orchestrated by Obama and Hillary. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, don’t hold your breath.

That is a more likely outcome that what you are seem to be hoping for.

But I guess we will see what we will see. :popcorn:

Lol, i disagree that it’s more likely, obviously. :slight_smile: