Uh Oh: Judge rules to unseal redacted materials in Michael Cohen case...tomorrow!

then what’s going on tomorrow?

No longer a requirement to keep the evidence sealed now that the investigation is over. More fodder for the Trump haters, but nothing will come of it.

Let’s see what happens.

So you believe that the SDNY really didn’t conclude their investigation??? What exactly are you expecting to happen? :confused:

Nothing came from the HRC investigation either…

Why do you keep bringing up HRC???

Is this the same case that the President was named as an unindicted co-conspirator?

Individual 1

So what you are saying is that this is a case that is separate from the Mueller Report where the President committed a crime but was not indicted?

Don’t underestimate and the uh-oh-ness of trump. There will be an uh-oh in every nook and cranny of his life.

Seriously? What has changed in that regard?

The President has committed no crime.

#factsmatter

Another Road Runner Wile E. Coyote cartoon episode.

Good. Let’s change some votes.

Well he is an unindicted co-conspirator.

He may have committed a crime with his former lawyer, he just wasn’t charged … because he is the President and that is the Justice Dept policy.

2 Likes

Do ya think this is why trump is acting a bit more crazier than usual?

He has committed no crime. No collusion; No conspiracy; No obstruction; No campaign finance.

#factsmatter

Well… we will find out soon.

You’ve lost me? What exactly are we waiting for? Investigations have been concluded??? Do you expect them to magically restart anew???

Or is it simply wishing and hoping on your part?

I am not wishing or hoping for anything.

I do think that we will find out some things about Individual 1’s involvement in his former lawyer’s crime.