Uh oh! Competition for the 'Rona Narrative!

Sufficient for what? It isn’t sufficient to have a 75% confidence in your conclusion. Three anecdotes isn’t even high enough to have 50% confidence. It’s laughably low.

But what conclusions do you think you can draw from those three anecdotes? I’m really curious.

For an experiment.

He showed the proof.

I know three people that recovered without it, that’s gonna throw the numbers all out of whack! Yikes!

Not for this experiment. If the probabilities were different, a sample size of three might be meaningful, but not for Ivermectin and Covid. It’s hard to demonstrate effectiveness of “something” if it is hardly different in outcomes than the “no something” case.

There have been like thirty studies on it, with differing results. He is picking the cherries he wants.

1 Like

My son had Covid and took nothing. He was over it by the fourth day. Anecdotes don’t work. Large controlled tests work.

I disagree.

I also disagree with that.

So we are still where it may or may not work. As opposed to an anti viral that has strong evidence of working. I know which I would choose assuming doctor’s recommendation.

And you actually believe this conspiracy Biden is in control.

I gave what I had I didn’t have a large controlled test to offer.

I took the regeneron injection when I had the China Virus.

I kinda hope he isn’t. I am loathe to think somebody with a half a century as a senator was that stupid all along.

2 Likes

There have not been thirty studies showing ivermectin alone being used.

There’s only been a couple…one of which was fraudulent, the others which were wracked with errors.

1 Like

Show a better one, what you are saying is not true.

the only studies that showed positive effects were fraudulent.

1 Like

Even the COVID Hunter doctor in Houston admits that although it is part of the early therapy cocktail he gives his patients with COVID, it’s so early in the game…and the cocktail contains so many other things…that it’s hard to say definitively which part of the cocktail is providing the beneficial effect.

You can disagree til the cows come home it won’t change facts about sample size requirements and confidence.

Three may give you confidence, that’s your choice, but it isn’t supported by statistics.

That’s your opinion, not a fact.

If you want a confidence of about 10%, your opinion is correct.