Uh oh! Competition for the 'Rona Narrative!

Are you saying that Joe Biden isnā€™t actually in control?

Absolutely. He is signing, these are not the ideas of that kind of male.

So thereā€™s a conspiracy to trick the American people into thinking Biden is in control, but heā€™s essentially a puppet.

Iā€™d be asking how someone without any real power could be a puppet in the first place. Or why anyone would think he would make a good one.

Congress holds the purse strings and Congress can override his veto. They did both with Trump. Some puppet. Not to mention most of Congress will still be in office long after Biden leaves.

The American people donā€™t think Jbiden is in control, quite the contrary.

1 Like

Perhaps the right wing that believes heā€™s not in control because thatā€™s the narrative the right wing media pushes. But regardless, you believe in a conspiracy theory that Biden is a puppet.

I think Jbiden was a good candidate because he is moderate, white and old. Everybody was a little tired of radical.

Like @Jezcoe said, ā€œAmerica needed a napā€ and thought they would get a hug from grandpa.

He was safe.

Meanwhile, McConnell got re-elected in 2020. But Bidenā€™s a puppet. You betcha.

In a way, they are all puppets. Maybe Trump being the exception.

Obama got puppeted on DACA for example. Heā€™s just now starting to show his radical side.

Is McConnell the puppet? Whoā€™s the master?

Who are McConnellā€™s supporters? It certainly isnā€™t his constituents. Heā€™s been screwing them over since at least 2001.

I get a flu shot every year and if that fails i take an antiviral.

I intend to take a booster when available for Moderna and if that fails I will take an antiviral if I can get it.

I do not see it as an alternative.

As for this being an alternative to invermectin, I donā€™t see the point in considering taking a drug that tests are still going on to see if there is some advantage to it, as contrasted to a drug that has clearly passed its tests.

I donā€™t know. I donā€™t care for him.

Except for the times when it does successfully treat Covid 19.

2 Likes

All of those other times it was paired with other effective treatments so it was impossible to say that it was Ivermectin that was the thing that was effective,.

In the only large study that didnā€™t turn out to be fraud, the McMaster University study, they created a treatment where the only thing that was different was Ivermectin.

They found no effect between the control group and the test group.

They even upped the dosage after advocacy groups complained that the original dosage was too modest.

No effect between the control group and the test group.

So what we have are two studies that show that it works to great effect that turned out to be frauds and one study that was double blond where there was no effect shown.

To most that would mean that Ivermectin is not a good treatment for Covid.

1 Like

Donā€™t look at me, going to pass on taking this one, pass on the experimental RNA rewrites.

He referenced a study, which you will dismiss forā€¦reasons.

The chopping up of posts is childish.

There is a reason it was not allowed in the past.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t rewrite RNA, it is messenger RNA. The kind the nucleus creates to order the ribosomes to create proteins in cells. It carries the message to the ribosomes to create the spike protein and then dissipates after a few days.

1 Like

What does it have to do with you?

Or conversely, yet you did.