U.S Military find evidence of war crimes in Syria by Turkish forces

The U.S envoy to Syria has found evidence of war crimes done by the Turkish military in their invasion of Northern Syria.

now we wait to see if Trump hold Turkey accountable.

“We haven’t seen widespread evidence of ethnic cleansing,” said James Jeffrey, special representative for Syria, at a House of Representatives hearing.

“Many people fled because they’re very concerned about these Turkish-supported Syrian opposition forces, as we are. We’ve seen several incidents which we consider war crimes,” Jeffrey said.

He said U.S. officials were looking into those reports and at “a high-level” had demanded an explanation from Turkey’s government. He also said U.S. officials were investigating a report that the restricted burning white phosphorus had been used during the Turkish offensive.

Jeffrey and Matthew Palmer, a deputy assistant secretary of state who handles issues including relations with Turkey, spent a second straight day testifying in the U.S. Congress.

Not our problem.

This shouldn’t exactly be news to anyone who was paying attention since the whole point of the operation was ethnic cleansing.

Define that? What would you have Trump do?

He wont do anything. Theyve already signed a deal.with Russia. Trump doesnt care.

Then answer the question? What would you have Trump do…in which you’d be pleased? :sunglasses:

There is no answer.

I know…I just enjoy poking a slow bear. :sunglasses:

I’m just going to leave that one lay… .:rofl:

What…you didn’t know “slow bears” hibernate? He’ll come out…one day… :sunglasses:

I’m just leaving that one completely alone. :joy: