Two pressing questions for the Biden Administration on Afghanistan

So you were for the withdrawal up until tje time where everything sctually went to ■■■■■

I’m not on the ground there. Never been there. Withdrawal? Everybody? Mmmmm. I have no problem with leaving advisors in place if it’s the right thing to do and we can get them out.

Do you not know US troop strength on 1 Jul 2021? What were they doing?

But yeah.

I do not. I know that date was 16 months after Trump signed the withdrawal agreement. And that by that point most of villages had long since surrendered to the Taliban in their own negotiations.

About 2,500.

Trying to smear the paint?

Why do you think “villages” matter?

Is that enough to retake the country after they surrendered all the weapons we gave them to the Taliban?

It was enough to hold it until two weeks ago.

The Taliban controlled everyrhing but Kabul 2 weeks ago. The country was already theirs by the time Trump left. It just wasn’t official yet

Sure, sure. A month then.

The Taliba had about 70% of the country…

Correction:. On July 26th it was 50%

And on the 1st?

Article published June 5th

The Taliban were planning this for the last 2 years. Maybe Trump shouldn’t of negotiated the terms of our withdrawal with the Taliban and instead coordinated with the Afghans on how we were going to work together after we left

Don’t get me wrong. Biden ■■■■■■ it up bad. Taking out air support first is moronic but maybe if he wasn’t denied security briefings for 2 months he wouldn’t of been caught so flat footed. His transition team’s 1st real briefing from the Pentagon wasn’t until January 1st

So approximately the same number of American lives lost there.

20 years
2500 American lives lost
170,000 Afghani lives lost (50,000 Taliban)
$2.2 Trillion of taxpayer’s money

How much is enough?

That’s over $100B a year but we can’t afford $1.2B a year to provide the country with healthcare? What happened to America First?

I see what you’re trying to correlate, I don’t understand why. We didn’t lose 2,500 out of 2,500.

2,500 didn’t cost $100B a year.

Nice article, doesn’t answer the question.

Waste of time. If anybody should have been included it was the NRF.

Ok?

We lost over 2500 American lives in Afghanistan
We spent $2.2 Trillion dollars on Afghanistan
If we break that $2.2 trillion up over 20 years that’s an average over $100 Billion dollars a year that we spent on Afghanistan
Over 120,000 Afghanistan civilian werre killed.

How much is enough? All over the Talibam? The Taliban never attacked the US