Two pressing questions for the Biden Administration on Afghanistan

1. How much ransom will be required to get American civilians out of Afghanistan?

2. How will the CIA be compensated for the loss of its opium trade?

The numbers must add up into the many billions of dollars.

not just opium. Astan is rich in minerals which will of course go to china

prob the plan all along

China can have it.

https://phys.org/news/2021-06-electrochemical-cell-harvests-lithium-seawater.html

I suspect that the opium market is not what it used to be since China flooded the market with cheap synthetic opiates such as fentanyl.

The CIA may have decided to write off the loss and branch out into other businesses. Human trafficking looks like a promising alternative.

So many pearls, so much clutching.

4 Likes

I’ve always thought the opium is what really prompted us to go over there because the Taliban was working to eradicate it. Can’t have a big War on Drugs without it ya know. While the rubes were looking for someone, anyone, to bomb into the stone age for 9/11 this was a very convenient target.

Yes. In retrospect our Afghanistan policy has been all about the Benjamins.

How will the Biden Adminstration compensate the transnational security elite for their loss?

1 Like

The opium market is secure.

We need the CIA to provide all that good intelligence information.

WH Comms Director Kate Bedingfield: “The president never shies away from taking questions.”

…just in case you’re stupid enough to believe this

1 Like

I did like to know why the swamp armed the Taliban? Or perhaps DC is just that stupid. Either way we should drain the swamp. So many agencies need ending.

Which is why they won’t let him out and the left defends keeping him locked up…

Assange is a prisoner of the transnational security elite. Assange is guilty of journalism that exposing their crimes and disregard for the rule of law. For that he needs to be punished.

Trump should have pardoned Assange, but I suspect that if that had happened the UK would find some other excuse to detain him forever. Either that or Assange would die under mysterious circumstances while in custody.

Why didn’t Trump pardon Assange?

That is not clear. Perhaps Trump knew that even a pardon would not save Assange from the wrath of the CIA and just create more problems for Trump.

Another question is why Trump failed to declassify files related to the Kennedy assassination after almost 60 years. Perhaps the two questions are related.

Trump during his presidency could have pardoned Assange. That would have stopped any requirement for the UK to extradite him to the USA. That would have been the end of it for the USA.

Lol we never managed to mine that lithium in twenty years. Maybe if we had another ten years smh.

2 Likes

It’s not fair to say the CIA sells dope. They protect people who sell dope but they don’t sell it.

Notwithstanding that, the lithium there belongs to Afghanistan not the USA.

CNN’s coverage of Biden has turned strongly negative, which is raising the eyebrows of Tucker Carlson.

Has the CIA decided to throw Biden under the bus?

1 Like