Two pressing questions for the Biden Administration on Afghanistan

The new Taliban special forcea raises lots of concerns about their wider goals in the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia. American equipment, American uniforms, and a bloodthirsty apatite.

These guys has a sense of humor too mocking the USA.

A good question would be why do the French and British seem to be having much greater success in getting their people out than we are? :thinking:

2 Likes

America*s allies and former allies should realize when woke liberals come to power all mutual agreements are canceled. The world should reevaluate friendsship with woke liberal political hacks.

I just have a few questions:
Weren’t American citizens in other cities and other places in Afghanistan, not just in Kabul? How does Biden expect them to get to the airport in Kabul? Does he really believe they can get in their car and drive there? Why does the media focus just on Kabul? Why don’t they say anything about how ANY American citizen in other place in Afghanistan can get, or is getting, to safety? Why not? Are all those Americans hostages already?

1 Like

Yes. It looks like the US military is just starting to extract Americans in Kabul, and Biden is agreeing with Taliban demands to withdraw US forces by August 31. Even Democrats are admitting there is no reasonable way to get everyone out by that date.

Once the airport closes, the only reasonable land routes are probably northwards into Uzbekistan or other former Soviet republics.

How many billions has the Biden administration allocated for the coming ransom demands?

1 Like

Ya know what? Then bring the hammer down on the goat herders and extend the deadline.

Enough is enough. You don’t reason with the Taliban. You tell them and if they don’t comply you decimate them.

That is the way billions can be spent.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Maggie.

Great questions.

Yes, good questions and welcome to the forum.

For now the only way out appears to be through Kabul airport. People living near the northern border might be able to escape by land. Attempting to head south through the Pashto areas of Pakistan or east through Iran would be extremely dangerous.

There is the possibility that the US has at least temporary bases in Central Asia that may be able to allow helicopter evacuations:

Hunter will be handling that one.

1 Like

Yes with a cut for “the big guy”.

1 Like

UPDATE: It looks like ransom payments are on the table.

1 Like

Look our govt was wrong again. Why does anyone believe anything out of DC and it’s press hacks?

All the freedoms we lost because they missed 9/11 even though warned. And somehow people still have faith in them. That’s irrational…

1 Like

Am I in a damn Twilight Zone episode?

They are going to need a bigger eraser for all this idjits ■■■■ ups.

Should Biden of disarmed the Afghan Army before withdrawing?

I love all the Biden defense.

If it wasn’t so ■■■■■■ up it would almost be adorable.

1 Like

*have

No need for thanks.

The only issue is my grammar? I’ll take it

fwiw- I have what’s referred to as highly functioning autism. While my quirks do allow me to excel in my field it does make communication difficult (especially written)

Best decision that biden has made so far was leaving.

Easily.

Allan

And he ■■■■■■ it up.

2 Likes