Two of the DUMBEST liberal ideas you will EVER hear

Maybe. Let’s see what happens. I’m predicting it’s just typical liberal bluster. It’s easy to say you’re going to do something. A lot harder to do it.

Just like the sheriffs.

And how many times has that actually happened?

Well, Keith Ellison’s son, who is a Minneapolis councilman is calling for the complete disestablishment of the MPD. I wonder he and dad hope to replace it with Sharia law squads?

How many times have these peace officers interfered with arrests?

Are you asking me to look something up for you?

Almost as crazy as saying “defund public education”, right?

Who is saying that?

Literally Republicans.

Defund doesn’t mean eliminate all funding.

Who said they would be armed?

Personally, my idea is to disarm 75% of america’s police.

There is absolutely no reason for most cops to be armed.

And take away the tanks and ■■■■■

When you dress them up like hammers, everyone looks like a nail to them.

It’s a cop thing not a race thing among police departments. Read…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/black-cops-are-just-as-likely-as-whites-to-kill-black-suspects

Best idea yet!!!

I’m aware so it indicates that the reality is, maybe it’s mostly a “perp thing” and not a racist cop thing?

The victims were overwhelmingly male (95.5 percent), and less than 1 percent were unarmed at the time of the incident.

Literally name five. Literally good luck!!! :grin:

Incorrect. It does for quite a few. Many in the movement want the po-leece shut down completely.

“Quite a few?” “Many?” What does that mean? Less than 1%? 99%? It’s fun to use undefined terms to try and make a point. Can we use “quite a few” and “many” to attribute fringe or controversial views to the entirety of other groups? How about Republicans or Trump supporters? Fair game?

1 Like

What are you talking about? :roll_eyes: President Trump has increased the Defense budget significantly and he got reamed for it by leftists and Democrats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/minneapolis-mayor-booed-by-protesters-after-refusing-to-defund-and-abolish-police/ar-BB158P7n?ocid=msedgdhp