Two Foreign-Born Men Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges

Why can’t it be Trumps fault? He cannot keep his mouth shut. He consistently surrounds himself with criminals. All of these grand conspiracies to explain something so simple…

This Russian hoax that they all consistently lied about… some serving jail time.

Imagine if Obama lied consistently about his birth certificate. Would that have made Birthers more or less likely to believe he wasn’t born in America?

Because that would shatter the fragile grip on reality Trumper’s have, this was THE guy straight out of the AM radio mold if he turns out to be trash that’s it…game over

Keep waiting. That isn’t what I said at all.
But then, when I’m told what I said it never is.

Yeah…for like tax fraud that didn’t have anything to do with Trump.

He consistently surrounds himself with criminals… tax fraud, perjury, campaign finance. Broken laws. For the party of law and order the fact that you attempt to dismiss those crimes is telling.

1 Like

The reason why the information that “sondlannd got his information from trump” is an Aha is obvious and not at all for reason you’ve stated.

For days, Trumpsters were holding up Sondland’s text message as evidence of another person independently corroborating Trump’s alibi.

Then Sondland announced that the words were not his own, they were Trump’s. He wasn’t independently confirming, he was relaying a message. He’s now spent days making that clear.

Why do you think Sondland is going that far out of his way to make that so clear?

Gosh, this is so wrong I have to wonder if it’s intentional.

1 Like

There’s a reason candidates are vetted. There’s a reason why the people they surround themselves are vetted as well. There’s a reason for the security clearance procedure. All the norms have been tossed out the window and now it’s full of crooks.

1 Like

I guess I missed where either Sondland or “Trumpsters” were trying to make something of Sondland’s letter, other than that it was a letter. There was no implication that it came from some independent source other than Trump. Who else would Sondland have gone to to find out what Trump wanted other than Trump?
And yes, the phone memo of Trumps call, taken by the regular staff whos job it was to make those notes, is indeed the best representation of the phone call and what Trump met. By far.
That should be obvious.
You want to go with the “whistleblowers” hearsay interpretation of the call or with Sciff’s rendition?

I really need to get a tan suit… Look’s pretty cool and so different than the black, grey and blue suits I typically wear…

1 Like

He looks like a real, actual person. It’s jarring to see that in front of the White House.

1 Like

Hey guys, here is a letter corroborating Trump’s version of the impeachment investigation.

Don’t read it or think about it. I just wanted to show you what a letter looks like.

“I guess I missed”

That right there is an admission of not being informed. I can’t help that, that’s the user’s responsbility not mine.

Letter? No, wrong, not a letter. C’mon man.

Wrong. Bigly.
Here ya go, straight from the horse’s ass:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1181560772255719424

This is all happened mere weeks ago. I’ma forgo torturing either of us with Fox and Friends clips, and you’re welcome for that. The text’s were released Oct 3? 4? The Trumpster narrative changed only late last Sunday night, after Sondland made clear he ain’t taking the fall for Trump on that text.

Who said he had to go to anyone, but you, just now? The text doesn’t say “Trump told me to tell you” In fact, you’d probably be better off arguing that Sondland is now lying when he says he was relaying Trump’s words.

Until a few days ago Trumpsters were holding up Sondland’s texts as proof of someone else corroborating Trumps alibi, not parroting Trump’s words.

Nope. To say so would be to ignore the dozens of corroborating witnesses, as well as Trump’s own public admissions of guilt. To say what you’re saying is to say that you can’t convict a murderer without a recording/memo of it. So wrong.

No, wrong. Whistleblower is nothing at this point other than a smoke alarm above the fire.

Trump, Rudy, Solomon, Hill, Sondland and the rest of the gang to come are providing plenty of evidence. Their own texts, tweets, emails, and statements.

5 Likes

Looks like Guiliani has been a busy boy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/giuliani-pressed-trump-to-eject-muslim-cleric-from-us-a-top-priority-of-turkish-president-former-officials-say/2019/10/15/bf43d1ec-ef68-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

This is Gulen… the same guy that people think that Flynn was trying to get out of the country when he was secretly working for turkey while serving as National Security Advisor.

1 Like

Boom! Wow…this was brutal.

1 Like

Actually, it was a kind of lame “last tag”.

Exhausting and often embarrassing.

Is there a bottom to this?

https://www.axios.com/halkbank-turkish-bank-indicted-rudy-giuliani-client-0757cceb-20fe-431d-a94a-4af8d3089461.html

The crazy thing is that Tillerson had to know what was going on.

Why did it take so long for these people to talk?

Nobody wanted to be the first. They knew they would be labeled traitors, wreckers, saboteurs, and enemies of the people by the Politburo.

Yup. Someone else always has to be the first penguin to jump in the water with these chuckle ■■■■■■

Shep Smith’s ethics are admirable but good luck finding any network that would require ethics to be part of a journalistic job description.