Two Foreign-Born Men Who Helped Giuliani on Ukraine Arrested on Campaign-Finance Charges

His trial is scheduled for Nov. 5- can’t wait.

It’s all on his phone, no?

I wonder if his cell phone provider has already received a subpoena…

It’s like the ultimate sign of narcissism where you start to believe your own lies.

I’m not sure that it’s not just because he uncritically believes anything people tell him that cast him in a good light. Because he’s a gibbering idiot.

Looks like Rudy’s in deep ■■■■

https://twitter.com/scottmstedman/status/1184228882376847362?s=21

Doesn’t smell at all like swamp in here, nosiree.

Bit of a miasma, but no swamp at all.

Just gonna leave this here as a little reminder of the kind of swamp Trump has managed to clean up.

The real scandals of days past, that put these events into proper perspective.

5 Likes

Why does Trump consistently surround himself with criminals?! His judgement is exceptionally poor.

Sir, this is perspective.

5 Likes

Rudy needs to get his lawyer back on the payroll because he’s ■■■■■■

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1184238094255562752?s=21

I’m gonna go ahead and surmise that the reason is because Trump prefers to surround himself with like-minded people so he surrounds himself with criminals because he is a ■■■■■■■ crook.

But, we all knew that long before November, 2016.

1 Like

Assume for a minute Trump knew he was doing something wrong. Do you think he would tell sunderland to tell the other guy, yes , in fact, we are doing something wrong? Or would he tell him to tell him 'no

Ooh this is not good. Federal grand juries rarely fail to indict and the conviction rate is like ninety percent.

Because he’s a white collar crook. I thought that was pretty clear.

1 Like

Of course if Trump thought he was doing something wrong he would say it was not for personal political reasons. Also, he would say the same thing if he thought what he was doing was “perfect”.
My statement just relates to the would be impeachers acting like “Sondland got his information from Trump…AHA!” like that meant something.
Where else was he going to check out the motivations of Trump?
The whole thing with Sondland was a nothing, one way or the other. And the person who mentioned it as being for political purposes…that was just his judgement.
Best evidence so far…the phone memo. And then its going to be in the eye of the reader.

If you suspected something illegal was happening, checking with the potential criminal is not wise. Unless you are in on it.

Because you know the answer you are going to get.

Whole idea of how terrible it was if there was some political motivation is a little less than sincere anyway, from people who have been pushing this Russia/collusion narrative for years.
There wasn’t some political motive there? Really?

Republican AG, Deputy AG, Republican lead investigatior, Republican house, senate and White House, and DOJ

They were all in on the political hit job?

Strzok was put in charge of the Russia investigation by McCabe.

One…well we know about his phone conversations.
The other had a wife running for Dem office with Clinton money and is now out raising money for Democrats.

But I said political motives. There are and have been anti Trump Republicans. Not all political motivations are Dem/Rep.

Ooh is this when you start admitting they committed crimes but say it’s okay because libs? I was waiting for this and we had to go through hmmm seriously like seventy eight other explanations before you cowboyed up, finally.

4 Likes