Twitter Stock Leaps Amid Reports Board In Takeover Talks With Elon Musk

Too funny…they’re telling us just how they did it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Not true?

It’s right there in the forums TOS.

Posters have been banned because of it.

And you say “not true”

It’s absolutely true.

Allan

Funny…we just want a level playing field…and libs are crying about it?

In order to have free speech one has to defend the right to speech even for those you disagree with vehemently.

Libs don’t see it that way. They only want free speech for those who agree with them.

3 Likes

It has always been about private platforms being able to regulate the speech on it however they wish.

You will not see me complaining about how Musk decides to regulate the speech on Twitter because it is his playground so it is his rules.

1 Like

60 court cases, the audits and recounts, and all the information that has come out about the election doesn’t convince you that the idea that trump won is ■■■■■■■■■

Twitter built theirs from eh group up. Truth used a free open source platform and made it look exactly like Twitter.

Its not gonna be a matter of ‘liking it’ or not.

It’s gonna be a matter of, is it obscene and does Musk want to allow obscenity on his site? Is it violent or threatening, and does he want to allow that? Is it a lie and does he care about that? Does it matter what kind of lie it is?

If he really said that quote, he must have had a bad day. He sounds like a simpleton.

The guy who thinks everyone follows him around thinks other people want to be the center of attention.

Too funny.

And here you are, again.

Indeed. :rofl:

As are you!

Total lack of self awareness…fascinating.

I’m the drug, you’re the seeker. :wink:

Rather narcissistic.

Just call me Puff the Magic Dragon. :sunglasses:

Level playing field. You want twitters algorithms…to favor more liberals?

The only crying is coming from the forever victims of the “right”

What is it that you would like to post/see on Twitter today that you can’t post/see right now?

Twitter is huge among conservatives influencers. So I dunno where this “not having a level playing field” grievance comes from.

I guess you haven’t read this thread then…because that’s all what you’re doing.

That’s why it has to go private, the only way there is less “restricted” speech is by cutting out Ads as they provide an outsized influence when it comes to content and moderation.

I dunno what Elon has in mind but if he can accomplish this it will forever change social media.

I see the usual projections from so called conservatives on how “libs” are reacting.

Not to say that there might not be some folks that are “cancel twitter” because Elon bad…but that happens with folks that stake their identity in politics

1 Like