Twitter is just a joke

You know what’s crazy? I can’t even say that ■■■■ sarcastically anymore. It really does matter. ISIS took over Mosul because of their sweet social media presence. Gangbangers “wallbang” and it leads to real murders.

1 Like

Likewar is a good book. Worth checking out.

1 Like

Reading it right now lol. I read this Singer guy’s book on robotics, Wired for War, in like 2009 and every single thing he predicted came true.

Didn’t Trump say he’d ban tik tok yesterday?

Which was weird, because late Thurs/Fri the rumor was Microsoft would buy Tik Tok from ByteDance and solve the China security issue.

Weirdly though after that rumor was circulating everywhere, Trump announced multiple ways he would ban Tik Tok.

So then Microsoft backed away. Trump seemingly scared them off.

Which makes me think Trump doesn’t actually care about the security element of Tik Tok, and just that kids troll him from there.

2 Likes

That’s life, You’ll cope, or you won’t. Or, you’ll jump on the internet and whine about it.

ISIS took over Mosul because Obama let them drive across the desert in convoys with 30,000 troops, tanks, rockets and artillery. Donald Trump ended that nonsense. Thank God.

Indeed, that’s what Donni does!

Since I don’t agree with the premise, in my opinion the question does not have an answer.

And just like how Obama was golfing while Libya was in Chaos? and putting children in cages right with his migrant policy?

Are you saying dear Biden wouldn’t be doing that during the crisis? look how his breaking down during interview he cant answer a correct answer without talking gibberish. Biden/Harris still support the BLM and protest or rioters agenda so i am not huge fan of that one.

I think Trump is obossed with Twitter.

Because he knows it is dishonest and should be a utility not a publisher.

remember when ted cruz and all the other conservatives were going over to parler since twitter was so biased???

how did that work out???

He cannot direct the DoJ to investigate. And the DoJ can’t say that it is investigating. Maybe you are getting your wish.

The criminal Microsoft helps out the criminal TikTok. The US gets it’s cut from the deal. Microsoft continues to help the Chinese spy via TikTok and they still get shut down.

Sound like good business for the US people.

I generally agree that Twitter is a cesspool but why does the OP find the fact that these hashtags are trending troubling ?

My post you quoted is a month old.

A bit has changed since, which leaves your reply standing out as a rant about everything and nothing.

A Pew Research Poll found that about 22 percent of the American population actually use Twitter, compared to the 77 percent of the population who are on at least one form of social media.

The poll also found that Twitter users tend to identify to the more extreme, politically speaking, and that 80 percent of all tweets come from just 10 percent of all Twitter users.

Here’s another great example. How some far leftists are brainwashed anyone who keeps staying on there.

So BLM and XR protests were all about saving lives? which includes defunding the police and hating the whites? not sure how BLM is about saving lives when they demand police defund and abolishing prisons or pushing hate.

BLM and XR were about saving lives

A far leftist logic of coivd protests in London

The difference seems to be one protest was about equality human rights, and saving the planet. The other was about not having to wear a piece of fabric to reduce the risk of killing other people.

Both should be allowed to protest. Both have been allowed to protest.

BLM protests are about equality? and human rights? really? that doesn’t say in the BLM memo though. Saving the planet??

Not sure how demanding police defunding is about saving the planet… Honestly the media claims that coivd is being caused by pubs is nonsense.

But according media BLM riots and protesting is just fine and you wont catch the coivd in it.