Twitter&Big Tech ally generally with China?

Why do you keep using the words “we” and “us”? You’ve already admitted that you are not an American citizen

1 Like

Sorry but that is not how the law works here in the United States. They have no obligation to stay out of politics

1 Like

I think meddling into elections, being on the side of a hostile country to USA (China) isnt that lawful, even in USA

Exactly a Trumpain response. Take a series of American companies that lead the world technically and financially and kick them to the curb. This is so much part of how Trump is destroying America!

In Trump’s universe we’ll all be coal miners or caddies at Trump golf courses, if we can pry those jobs away form the illegal immigrants Trump hires.

Capitalists love economic winners. Those who hate economic winners are… I don’t know…

Using your logic if Twitter is meddling in our elections then so is FOXnews

Arent we all part of the so called “free world” (EU, NATO, etc)? The treasonous activity of Big Tech affect Europeans just as much as Americans, probably even more in certain EU countries

China form of goverment is model the left wants here in this country. A centralized dictatorship that using capitalism to fund it’s dictatorship.

The left also want Chinese model of social credit score to dictate what freedoms you’re allowed.

The problem with that logic is that you were specifically talking about the United States and in that context you are not a part of the “we”.

Donald Trump is not “the left here”

Once again, so far that companies undermine our democracy and are doing it in the interest of a hostile power, yes, they have to be kicked out.
They would be replaced immediately by other platforms/companies (Gab, Perlor, Minds, GoGoDuck, etc etc), financially it would be absolutely no loss.
Actually your answer is typically that one of a caught thug trying to defend his dubious tools

1 Like

That’s a lie. Please quote major progressive political figures where they say they want a political model exactly like China here in the US.

It’s not yours. You would have to actually live here or be a US citizen for that

I thought you had a problem with social media being involved in politics? Gab doen’t cater to a certain political leaning?

Not necessarily ! We judge them/you according to their/your deeds, points of view they/you have, etc
Actually you are worse than China, as the Chinese gov doesnt advocate open borders and mass immigration to their country a lot of of other insane stuff the liberals/leftists stand for in the west

1 Like

China has useful people, we have useful idiots.

No, Gab allow everyone to express their views, so far they dont break any laws. Go on Gab and spread there your liberal points of view (you can even insult the others if they disagree with you) and nobody will ban you

Minor brands that appeal to your politics. As I pointed out to begin with why should the smart money stay with Trump and McConnell turning US into a second rate power?

We are not moving closer to being like china.

China is moving closer to being like us.

There is nothing more entertaining to me than watching so-called “Conservatives” tell me what “the left” really wants.

The right really wants all the poor people in America to be liquified into food for the rich. You heard it here first.

1 Like