Turkey Launches Offensive in Northern Syria after Trump decides to pull US Troops

fat donald’s “unmatched wisdom” must be working overtime…awaiting details.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1181232249821388801?s=21

BS… You have plenty of money and power. Just use it!

Nah. Anybody saytng that is really nothing more than Lady MacBeth trying to clean the blood off her hands.

Time to take personal responsibility for the man Republicans elected.

Dems wisdom is never ending wars, right?

1 Like

Why should Israel trust America.

1 Like

Are we?

Take Europe for example. They are our allies…but they use American umbrella to expand did they not?

At what point when our defense become a tool of expansionism?

It will be so nice to see the dem candidates debate what to do in Syria…

They were wiped out by the JV team.

And I have no doubt Kurds will target the Turks as well.

When the turks are bombing the ■■■■ out them in an advertised invasion, yeah no ■■■■■

Man, you usually at least have some BS spin.

3 Likes

Welcome back ISIS! Where you been? -fat donald

https://twitter.com/mustefabali/status/1181991298573590528?s=21

This is a totally different situation.

The Kurds have fought to help us on numerous occasions. And every time we have abandoned them.

This time it’s worse because they did the majority of the heavy lifting and suffered the most casualties. And now we are abandoning them to be slaughtered in masse by Turks.

This isn’t the first time we’ve done this to them. And if they ever trust us again it won’t be the last.

We’ve done this to just about everyone who has ever supported us, as well.

Why are you making this so personal?

The day of using America for our allies own expansionism is coming to an end.

and no one will ever trust the American military ever again.

why should Israel trust America.

Sickening and yes that is an emotional reaction

Are the Kurds trying to expand on our behalf?

The Kurds don’t even ask Americans on the ground to die for them. They only ask that we give them air support and weapons and they take care of the rest.

Being concerned about the indiscriminate bombing of cities and slaughter of civilians is now an “emotional outburst”.

Ya’ll have come a long way from the days of compassionate conservativism.

Are we?

Or are we giving up some control as an ally can create a buffer zone?

Because I genuinely believe the Kurds have been one of the most staunch western allies in my lifetime, in a fight I believe really matters. Radical Islam.

And the Trump admin just royally ■■■■■■ them, thousands will probably die.

And for what? Erdogan. A man whom I despise. A radical Islamist fundie on a power trip, ■■■■■■■ up an majority Islam country that was previously on a very positive track re: religious freedoms and otherwise.

So, yeah. This decision genuinely angers me.

And you’re defending it. I don’t know why, even ■■■■■■■ hardcore Trumpies don’t seem to have a problem recognizing how disastrous it is, either on a US policy level or on an on the ground human one.

2 Likes

a buffer zone between who?