Tulsi Qualifies for November debate

I read the link. It also said Warren and Biden and Sanders were spiraling Downward and the upstarts were floating up. The trend thatVoters were looking for someone else they could identify with.

Honestly use another link if you want to tear her down. That was weak

1 Like

Same for booker, but at least his Monmouth is 3%, not less than 1%

Allan

Her agenda is to correct the Democratic party. She has said she will not run third every time she is asked. Till she is blue in the face. So now who will you vote for?

Unfortunately Gabbard has stated unequivocally that she will not make a third party run if she fails to get the Democratic Nomination.

1 Like

The fact is you reference one poll over and over. There are many

I will then vote for another third-party candidate.

None however as accurate as Monmouth. They are the Cadillac of pollsters.

Allan

If itā€™s Trump vs Sanders or Warren, then itā€™s a vote for some third party from me.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to need you to vote for Trump, I canā€™tā€¦

3fl53i

They are the Chevy Blazer. I prefer 538. They are the Toyota

1 Like

If you knew Tulsi, like I know Tulsiā€¦ Sheā€™d have your vote.

She has been my State Rep for 8 years

1 Like

We need to get a few Rā€™s to run third party.

1 Like

You seem to be saying the ā€œbeliefsā€ of the D party are set and under authoritarian guard of the pollsters and media.

I always thought primaries were a key method to shape policy.

If she fails that is her next step to success.

Embrace and encourage her performance at the debate.

:kiss:

She has run afoul of the authoritarian wing of the party and they wonā€™t let it go.

They are shaping minds in their own image.

:studio_microphone:

1 Like

No what she did is support the war crimes of Assad of Syria.

And was against the policy of obama in Syria.

Bad idea.

Assad is a bad guy. Not sure why she supports him.

Allan

1 Like

Maybe from your view, but sheā€™s not a great candidate. Her views and actions have shown that. The only reason Republicans are keeping her name alive is because they hope sheā€™ll throw a cog in the Democratic nomination. Then they can clap their hands with glee like they did with Jill Stein. But it wonā€™t happen. And I do not believe Gabbard when she says she wonā€™t run third party.

1 Like

The drugsā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Her stances on national issues are well documented.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  Dude. Thanks

Bull ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  How does she support him? By calling him a " ruthless murderer"? What is wrong with you?

• As president, I will lead this country to bring about a bold change in our foreign policy that bends the arc of history away from war and towards peace. That stops wasting our resources, and our lives on regime change wars, and redirects our focus and energy towards peace and prosperity for all people. The time is now to give up the gunboat diplomacy of the past, and instead, work out our differences with communication, negotiations, and goodwill. (Quote)
  • ā€œWe must be the leader that the world desperately needs right now, to ensure the survival of the human race. It is our responsibility, as the most powerful and influential country in the world, to wield that power to be a force for good, and to save the world from the calamity of a nuclear war that we are sleepwalking towards. It must be our mission, to ensure that the 21st century will forever be known as the turning point in human history, that era in which the worldā€™s great powers chose to abandon the path to confrontation and war and agreed to pursue the path of cooperation, diplomacy, and peace.ā€ (Quote