Tulsi Gabbard rocks

If there ever emerged a moderate bipartisan 3rd party with likeable reasoned candidates l would support them.

She’s still much better than the crook currently occupying the White House.

I prefer moon rocks.

This is all very confusing because there is no way in hell right wingers should like her.

1 Like

They like her because she represents a route to victory for Trump.

Party over country as always.

I still remember when they used to say, “Why’d you elect an unprepared rookie like Obama, if it had been Hillary I wouldn’t be so mad.” Lol

1 Like

a little tulsi/clinton satire. hilarious.

There has been a theme on Twitter saying “she’s the only candidate I might vote for against Trump.” A lot of it comes from bots and disingenuous people, but it has definitely rubbed off on a lot of right wingers.

Tulsi has also appeared on Fox News a decent bit being critical of the Democratic party. Her purpose is to basically be the Democrat who legitimizes Trump by trashing the left. Why do you think the OP likes her so much?

1 Like

Yep. The Trumpist fascination with her is the opposite of the administration: transparent.

Dunno. Why I was confused.

She’s a Democrat who criticizes Democrats. She’s like Phyllis Schlafly, a woman who criticizes women or Candice Owens, an African American who criticizes African Americans.

2 Likes

They like her because she’s genuine. A lot of her policies might stink to Conservatives, but those policies are in tune with the Democrat-leaning electorate. The far left identity politics of the remaining candidates will turn off centrist Dems. Gabbard could at least hold them and get them to the polls.

2 Likes

I kind of favor the notion that Gabbard is trying to stake out a job as a permanent talking head on FOX.
That’s the only thing that makes sense. That and a book deal.

Obviously that’s the endgame. But before that, why not try to spoil the election for the Democrats?

She’s welcome to try. Running as a 3rd party candidate will make her a hotter media item.

I might add that sending Hillary to take her down will probably backfire and get Gabbard even more Dem. votes.

Said the quid pro quo president supporter.

Allan

I think a liberal-light is still freedom killing LIBERALISM! :-1:

First off, this thread is not about me, but more importantly, I am not a Trump supporter in the context that you intended in making that comment.

Keep it real dude. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Nothing libertarian about Gabbard. Standard issue lib dimocrap. A bit more intelligent with regard to the permanent wars, willing to be suicided by the Clinton death cult, but that’s about it.

BillBrown voice of reason. Clear and concise. There I said it! No argument could debate your facts so lies and allegations were propped up against you as fact. You stand strong. Well done Sir. I know… coming from me but still. Ive watched the Libs turn on their own principle and bring nothing to the table but weak cheese and their own legs. I am Woke to their lock step and indoctrination of which wool they have no idea has been laid upon their eyes. They’re legs are no more