Trying to be objective

It doesn’t bother you that Obama gave a terrorist country billions and now they want to use that money killing Americans?

NO! I saw a video clip of the idiot actually saying it. :roll_eyes:

You should be able to find that clip then.

Good thing that didn’t happen.

1 Like

Then who was it and what MSM channel? A search turns up nothing

You wish, anymore Americans killed by Iran the blood is on Obama’s hands!

In your dreams maybe.

Fifty years from now I expect you will still be saying that.

And in fifty years the facts wont change, Obama gave a country that funds terrorism billions.

The blood is and will always be on Obama’s hands.

1 Like

I’m imagining an elderly Weedhopper, 50 years from now, watching a news program talking about a recent attack on America by Iranian terrorists.

“Obama’s fault. Never should have returned that Iranian money 52 years ago!”

how do we know that the people are solidly behind their government?

why did we kill him, was it because Obama hated Muslims?

Imagine Obama being Clappers girl friend in Gitmo.

Actually, anyone objective would not be criticizing trump but instead focus on the 1500 dead demonstrators and 7k imprisoned in Iran.

Imagine Trump could do the same to the resistance or you.

simple objective question

It is actually an assassination which is why the Psuedo was used.

Only in the least defined sense is destroying a capability or an objective that is a person, not an assassination.

Psuedo military would have been Trump hiring ex-military Blackwater operatives to conduct the operation.

When done by the United States Air Force with a drone strike, there is no “psuedo” regarding whether the military performed their mission.

No difference with Operation Vengeance (assassination of Admiral Yamamato) by the United States Army Air Forces in 1943.
.WW, PHS

Wow! I didn’t realize Trump was so much better than the ayatollahs. I guess I need to stop criticizing Trump.

But Obama was much better than the Ayatollahs as well. Should conservatives have stopped criticizing him as well?

(Conservatives sure set the bar low for Trump)

obviously Yamamoto was not killed by a drone. Nor was OBL

it was an assassination pure and simple.

only you might compare and contrast the two. something like winter and summer holidays

Being an assassination does not preclude it being a military operation.
.WW, PHS