Trying to be objective

And because they don’t care if Americans are killed. They want Iranian oil.

That’s a huge bet. You are betting Iran will no longer engage in any actions that harm the US. And if they do, are you comfortable with war?

Killing Bin Laden was smart policy supported by ALL our allies. Killing Soleimani was dumb and rash and is not supported by almost any of our allies.

See the difference?

Did killing Osama Bin Laden increase the likelihood of war with anyone?

This analogy is so hopelessly inadequate but I realize when attempting to rationalize, one needs to try and glom on to anything they can, no matter how tenuous…:roll_eyes:

And as so many of you are using this ridiculous analogy, I am willing to bet it’s making the rounds on the CEC…

You would hope so

I see the excuses for a double standard.

2 Likes

Write a letter to all of our allies expressing your anger that they are hypocrites. I’m sure they’ll be interested in your opinion.

1 Like

Arousing people to violence who already hate what you stand for, does not indicate that you have ****** up. Even Jesus aroused people to violence who hated what he stood for.

A month ago there were massive protests against the Iranian government.

Now?

No the claim was that Bin Laden was stateless.

He wasn’t representing anyone but himself.

When there are other avenues to get what you want that you deliberately cut off, while raising the danger to the people and the nation you are supposed to be protecting…then you have indeed ■■■■■■ up.

The opposite of not killing Suleimani is not supporting Iran’s behavior.

Do some of you never tire of false dichotomies and bad analogies?

I was referring to democrats of course. As for allies i don’t think you speak for them nor do i particularly care whether they agree with us about everything or not.

Appeasement doesn’t work with terrorists.

2 Likes

We all know this is not complicated.

Welcome to the rodeo. It’s not our first.

:neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:
Objectivity? Here…on the Hannity board? :smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Americans should have gushed over the fact that OBL was dead.

But the right pouted because it happened under Obama.

1 Like

This errooneous statement was already corrected earlier in the thread.

A factual statement based on decades of observing the democrat party.

Americans should be gushing over this dead terrorist but yet the left pouts.

2 Likes

So we couldn’t have him assassinated and frame someone?

Why?..