Truth Social Launches Tomorrow

There are reports the launch has been delayed until March. Turns out big tech is hard. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: That’s funny.

Who knew?

1 Like

So the monopoly wins another round…shocker.

1 Like

I disagree, establishment liberals mostly still support biden.

The progs less so.

Allan

Mod Note

No it’s not.

You got a problem with the rules of this forum, take it up appropriately.

Wait… my favorite president???

Ronald Reagan is coming back???

1 Like

He was racist and got cancelled already. lol

Lol…wasn’t everyone in 1980?

Well no, millions of us were growing up integrated since childhood. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah…I was moreso talking about politicians and the political establishment in 1980.

Mod Note

No it is not a violation of the TOS to “make fun of Trump”. Stop spreading false information. And now you’ve ignored a Mod Note. And have a decision to make. There won’t be another warning.

I see. Well yeah, for some reason it’s still OK to vote for racists in the political establishment to run the country. Must be an outdated generational thing. :person_shrugging:

Agreed, and that is what makes it harder and harder to vote these days.

Nah, more people voted in this last one than any other in history. It’s pretty damn easy. :wink:

2 Likes

Well, that’s not true at all.

In fairness, it may also be considered a “moral” dilemma. Not that there’s really any such thing left when it comes to politics though. :person_shrugging:

How is it a moral dilemma?

Sweet, I hope “Truth social” is everything and more that conservatives wish it to be…maybe the crying will die down a bit

1 Like

Hell if I know. People make up reasons to have them all the time. It helps justify ■■■■■■ behavior. :wink:

1 Like