Trump's shrewd move on Immigration

Jobless claims are at the lowest since 1969.

No. Because, for one thing, he’ll use this dumb, hostage-taking strategy over and over and over again if he gets away with it this time. You don’t reward the toddler on the floor of the supermarket with a Snickers bar from the candy aisle.

I’m sure he could get a wall. It’s all a matter of what he’s willing to negotiate for it.

Open the government. Then they can get to work.

You don’t know her. She’s in college…

2 Likes

Schumer shut down the govt last year… Such a toddler…

And worldwide temperatures are at record highs.

What’s that got to do with Trump melting down because he can’t meet a poorly thought through campaign promise?

seems rather chilly actually… Trump has nothing to do with the weather, but everything to do with the good economy…

Do you think Trump stopped to think what the effect of his shutdown will be on the economy?

Everything? So if the company I co-founded in June is successful, I did not build it? Thanks for the reminder.

I co-founded a company last year too…lol!

The same place I keep that Yamaha YZ 125.

No you didn’t. Trump did.

We could use those workers in the private sector actually working. Jobless claims are a the lowest since 1969…

Just flinging ■■■■ like an animal at the zoo… Nothing more

2 Likes

Yeah. Its more like this:

“People do understand that this is no longer just about the wall, it’s about how Donald Trump operates with the Democratic majority in the House,” said Rep. Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash.

Not about the wall at all. About getting Trump no matter what the cost (to others).

So you’re encouraging federal workers to quit their careers and move to private sector?

Really?

What does that have to do with:

I saw a freshmen dem from Orange county on Fox, saying she’s promised the wall and
could work with Trump… That’s how she got elected…

Do you know who he’s referring to?

Exactly. It’s about taking this negotiation tactic, slapping it right off the court then slapping him in the face too.

Even if Trump asks for $1, he will not get anything until the government is open.

when?

Christmas is coming too I hear.

Allan

I agree. I wouldn’t give him a ham sandwich if that were his demand before opening the government.

1 Like