Trump's Second Impeachment

What can I say…the truth sucks sometimes.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

That is exactly what N Pelosi is doing and it is doing D Trump and the Republican politicians heads in.

Specifically which law are you referring to that Trump needs to have broken for him to be (as he has been) impeached?

You make solid points.

Pelosi is threatening everyone who voted for Trump or who will vote to elect him in 2020.

We can’t stay quiet while she does this.

A Merry Christmas for all.

I have a special prayer for Speaker :pray: Pelosi.

He could stop playing golf; that will free up a lot of time and money as well.

Do you mean he wasn’t telling the truth? That shocks me.

I bet Trump can get a lot of work done while playing golf. Sports are also useful for keeping your body in shape and your mind sharp.

What’s the problem with wanting a candidate that has a greater chance of winning, isn’t that the objective of both political parties, what am I missing here? :roll_eyes:

And if I remember correctly, and I do, it was Dems you pounded the country during Bill Clintons ‘nasty” Administration that Presidential conduct didn’t matter as long as the job got done! President Trump is doing the job and doing it better then the previous 4 Presidents combined even with massive seditious resistance from Dems and the MSM.

Of course he is the GOP candidate for 2020! He promised to MAGA and he’s doing it and we want to keep it that way and whether there is a candidate that can keep the momentum going beyond 2024 remains to be seen but I sure hope it’s someone able to do battle with the “nasty” filth that is the DC swamp.

2 Likes

We already have it. We have a government where criminal behavior is only enforced against the opposition party. It’s a sham.

Who told you that there were consequences to government corruption? Really?

1 Like

A double failure since it is neither keeping his body in shape nor his mind sharp.

I can’t wait to hear the opinion of Fox’s favorite never Trumper Chris Wallace. Is he in favor of never ending impeachment? Of course he is.

Blagojevich, for starters.

Keep Calm and 5th Avenue on. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was hoping you’d take that…in the right light? Merry Christmas BW. :sunglasses:

It is a big if. And if the future impeachments are as lame as this one was, the Senate should let it be known that they spend about two days disposing of it. Every Senator gets a chance to read the “proof” provided by the House, then vote.
If the House didn’t prove an impeachment, it isn’t time to start the investigation for them in the Senate.

Donald tried to use the office to which he was duly elected to coerce a foreign power to help him damage a political opponent.

You can “both sides” that all you like, but when the standard narrative is Donald was elected to drain the swamp, every defense and deflection falls flat. He didn’t drain the swamp so much as he repopulated it with a species of critter Trump supporters find easier to accept.

Donald is no less elite, corrupt, and immoral than the establishment he was ostensibly elected to counter. And it’s deplorable when some people scramble to ignore, deflect, and laugh off that very obvious truth.

3 Likes

And the same to you and yours - a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

:santa:

Shame he couldn’t find something in yellow…

Who were Steele’s sources?

House Democrats used their office to which they were duly elected to damage a political opponent and for political gain.
See how easy that is?