Trump's Second Impeachment

Let me help you with some basic math.

Which is bigger 50% or 48%?

Republicans are wimps. Trump fights back because he was a dem. I just wish he was better at it.

3 Likes

Yay! Politicians are now trolls!

Ainā€™t it cool?

This meme has always made me giggleā€¦:rofl::joy::+1::us::us::us:

2 Likes

Gotta add some of your own commentary or it will be deleted Pony Gal.

4 Likes

5 days ago I was joking. :rofl:

Didnā€™t think they would take me seriousā€¦

5 Likes

Theyā€™ve always been trolls.

1 Like

Itā€™s certainly become fashionable in the modern era of millenials and Gen Xā€™rs.

Thanks. Still learning here.
Btw, Iā€™m a retired show horse trainerā€¦thatā€™s where the name comes from.:slightly_smiling_face::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

3 Likes

Kinda had that figured. You remind me a lot of someone I know.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a mighty big ā€œifā€ youā€™re wearing today. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeahā€¦let it stew, simmer and pickle itself inside lib brains. Thatā€¦is TDS. :sunglasses:

Memo to Speaker Pelosi and the kook fringe left.

Just stopā€¦you are embarrassing yourselves!

3 Likes

My brother seemingly has a Masterā€™s degree in smart arseryā€¦stole this from his Facebookā€¦lol

3 Likes

This whole thing is nothing but an attempt to criminalize political differencesā€¦and it will reverberate ā€¦ the Precedent is being set for future presidents to be impeached not because they broke the law but because of political differencesā€¦

The election of 2016 was decided in 2016 by the voters. In 2018 the voters apparently believed liberal Democrats when they said words like ā€œwe want to do more than just impeachā€¦!ā€ Weā€™ll that was a lieā€¦

The left wing clown show is an embarrassment to this country.

5 Likes

This is a very important point.

Trump is not a criminal. He is the duly elected President of the United States. His policies are working for this countryā€¦

His crime is that he had the nerve to beat Hillary Clinton in an electionā€¦Democrats who claimed Trump would not accept the results of that election have spent three years not accepting the results of the electionā€¦and have divided this country far more than needed in the process. Millions of taxpayer dollars and thousands of taxpayer funded hours have been invested in this effort which has been a three year failureā€¦The Presidentā€™s voters have been subjected to daily insults ā€œstupid racist smelly Walmart shoppers ignorant rubes cowards too dumb to know the differenceā€ monthly, weekly, maybe daily.

And the really sad thing is that the most blatant attempts to solicit foreign interference in the last election were conducted by Hillary Clinton and the liberal Democrats who paid for that totally debunked Steele dossierā€¦libs did the things Trump is being accused ofā€¦but Trump is a criminal?

I m proud to stand with President Trumpā€¦most politicians would have wilted under the garbage thatā€™s been thrown at this man over the last 4 yearsā€¦but he just keeps plowing forward standing up not just for himself but for the millions who voted for him that leftists have cavalierly thrown under the bus repeatedly.

President Trump is not a criminalā€¦perhaps words like that should be chosen more carefully. (Trying really hard to keep that civil but I m just sick of this crap.)

9 Likes

Lemme share something with youā€¦ya just denigrated the queen of the poster you were responding to. :sunglasses:

The American people have been told over and over that the Russians and Putin meddled in our last election as a way of destabilizing our Republic and diminishing our faith in our electoral system.

IMHO Dems have done that job far better than oleā€™ Vlad could have ever imagined.

6 Likes

I know its a laugh riot alright! And who thinks the idiot Dems will stop at just ā€œ2ā€ impeachmentā€™s, they will be running the impeachment train all the way to the end of President Trumps 2nd term and probably beyond with dozens of articles of impeachment, maybe more! TDS, like rabies, doesnā€™t get better over time, it only gets worse.