Trumps says republicans might not vote in 2022 or 2024 elections

The very simple and obvious reason is because there is no evidence to see.

Classic trump. He doesn’t care about the party or anyone else’s political chances. He just wants to bludgeon Republicans into supporting his big lie.

Lie for me or I will tell your voters to sit it out.

Could care less if Democrats win because of it.

And spineless republicans are doing it…

Totally classic

1 Like

Transparently dishonest.

is that any of your business?

3 Likes

Sure, I support citizens doing what they feel is right. Twitter is a big boy and can handle any repercussions to their decisions. I support myself never having a Twitter account; I support those who do.

1 Like

Yes.

The dude literally would not go under general anasthesia because he was so worried about Pence taking power- even temporarily. Yup- totally transparent.

1 Like

Will trump really sure Twitter? He makes so many idle suit threats. But I wonder if he can use donations to fund it. The. I think he would assuming he could find a lawyer to work for him.

and still none of your business

1 Like

Heres the case.

Twitter: Trump violated our TOS.

Trump Lawyers: Their TOS is handled unfairly! It targets conservatives! Trump was censored!

Twitter: We are a private company that makes decisions in the best interest of our company.

Trump lawyers: Judge! Make this private company do what we want because…because…

The health of our CiC is our business.

Really? That’s a minor thingy. Just ignore everything else.

Trump would answer almost any question often when he was just out heading somewhere. He was more accessible than nearly every President in my lifetime. It got him into trouble often as well, because he would just say what he thought.

Biden won’t even take questions most of the time, & when he does, they are pre-approved & answered from the teleprompter.

OK…

Taxes.

Let me guess…none of my business (even though every other president has allowed their taxes to be seen).

Most transparent evah!

1 Like

For a blind leftist who is excited to see the truth kept quiet.

a routine diagnostic procedure is none of anyone’s business except the president and his doctor. he wasn’t going to die from a colonoscopy

1 Like

Yeah but he would lie.

You are aware that President Trump does not consume alcohol or drugs? I skip alcohol, drugs, anesthesia, flu shots, and pain killers because I don’t react well to any of them. Had my appendix out and I spent more time recovering from the anesthesia than from the operation. We are not all built alike. I doubt Vice President Pence had anything to do with the President’s decision.

“Trump, Grisham writes, was so reluctant to hand over those presidential powers to Vice President Mike Pence that he underwent the procedure without anesthesia, the book says, with Grisham adding that Trump didn’t want to be “the butt of a joke” of TV comedians.”

Transparent!

still none of your business. no president or candidate should ever have done it. the right to be secure in one’s papers does not end when you declare your candidacy

2 Likes

I have had 2 colonoscopy’s not under anesthesia. I don’t like being put under, it can cause your death, & to risk it just to avoid a little discomfort isn’t worth it to me.

1 Like

Remember when he made his doctor sign a fraudulent letter about his health?