Trumps says republicans might not vote in 2022 or 2024 elections

Unless election fraud of 2020 is solved.

“If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020…Republicans will not be voting in ’22 or ’24,” Trump said in a statement on Wednesday. “It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do.”

We are all gonna miss them in 2022 and esp in 2024.

Allan

2 Likes

I saw this. I also saw that new polls have him far ahead of any other GOP candidate for 24. Still a hell of a lot of time but it looks like the dude wants to take up all the oxygen. Got to have that narcissistic supply.

I don’t think it means what you think it means.

What do you think he means?

Lol no matter what this man says with his fourth grade level vocabulary, you guys persist in the hilarious delusion that there’s levels to it.

6 Likes

Okay.

coming from someone who starts just about every one of his posts with “lol”

1 Like

I’m actually laughing, that’s what it means. You post boomer memes and emojis incorrectly lol. Who you talking down to.

1 Like

I don’t think it meant what you think it did.
Well what did it mean?
I can’t tell you.

Five years of this, we’re onto this.

1 Like

now how am i going to sleep tonight??

I dunno for a dude who thinks he’s a edgelord when a couple years ago you didn’t know what a meme was, you talk a lot of smack on probably the single most common abbreviation used in text today.

2 Likes

i mentioned it once.

you use it constantly. what are you, 12?

< eagle lord, flies away >

So long as you’re happy about everything you’re getting with a “biden administration”, I’m happy for you.

Enjoy.

3 Likes

Hey OP…I’m a Trumpster…and it appears you listen to him more than me? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Trump is playing hardball with gop. This will get interesting. He is threatening to destroy the party to get loyalty.

Now I can see how trump was willing to destroy america to win presidency. It totally makes sense now.

Trump also said he was a successful businessman and a billionaire. So there’s that.

3 Likes

Either promulgate the Big Lie or no wins in 22/24. Damn that’s some extortion.

1 Like

I really want to know if his base will actually do it. that is top notch cult leader behaviour there.

1 Like

If I had to bet right now, I would make Trump odds on favorite to win in 2024. Party leaders are kissing his ring and the base loves him. Not to mention by the end of these 4 years the moderates from both sides and progressives who worked to defeat him last time are going to be at each others throats.

1 Like

Grassley already capitulated.
Let’s see if everyone rolls over.