Trumps says republicans might not vote in 2022 or 2024 elections

You don’t know how to spin it do you?

1 Like

The man on the radio will have new marching orders tomorrow.

:wink:

I don’t spin or need to. That’s the tactic of the left. Thanks for playing!

1 Like

Not going to happen. Trump isn’t as popular as many would think. He lost the popular vote both times bigly. And four years of low poll and job approval numbers were not outliers. No member of the Trump family will ever be elected POTUS.

So far no explanation…he was being sarcastic? He was doing it to troll the libz? He means it because the election was for reals stolen? He’s using a code language to signal the time he will out the Dems as cannibals?

1 Like

I just read the words written by him. You’re telling me that I don’t understand. because trump has cleverly hide secret messages in it. What cereal box decoder ring do I use to decipher it?

1 Like

:rofl:

You have to understand that no one is buying that ■■■■■■■■■

No one gets kudos for cop-outs.

1 Like

Trump is helping Republicans by telling them not to vote. Duh…

1 Like

No doubt.

Except you were epically wrong.

Okay.

Well…don’t talk smack for months if you don’t want it pointed out.

You keep believing exactly what you’re expected to believe. I’ll keep doing and saying what I believe and no one expects.

We’ll both be happy.

1 Like

Can y’all admit you are being held hostage by a deranged narcissist…but you are only supporting him because you hate the Dems more?

1 Like

My advice would be to check other bookies as 4 to 1 is on offer for Trump. Please note: that is in no way an endorsement to back Trump in the 2024 presidential election.

its your guy who’s doing that. may be all he’s good at.

1 Like

too funny, he has free rent in your brain and we’re “held hostage”. thats some seriously funny ■■■■

2 Likes

Have a nice day.

That’s it!