Trump's home raided by FBI agents (Part 1)

Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago
Some seized documents were so closely held, only the president, a Cabinet-level or near-Cabinet level official could authorize others to know. https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

Awesome. What will the Special Master say about this?

But…

1 Like

From the report. Dude.

A new report published Tuesday evening revealed that federal law enforcement officials seized classified material on a foreign government’s military defenses, as well as details on top-secret U.S. operations during their raid on former President Donald Trump’s (R) Florida home at Mar-a-Lago last month.

The Washington Post reported that officials familiar with the criminal investigation into the former president’s handling of the material said that one of the documents recovered had information about “a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities.

The report said that other documents recovered “detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them,” the report said. “Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special access programs.

…in the heat. Poor things.

Truly cruel. Do they even understand summers in Florida?

Now what foreign countries have nuclear capabilities? And how does this affect national security and our alliances? (Questions I’m sure Trump voters are eager to find answers to.)

Russia
China
France
UK
Pakistan
India
Israel
North Korea

1 Like

How is that list of potential Special Masters coming along?

1 Like

Well, c’mon. Florida in Summer is brutal.

I hope this DOJ appeals.

Sounds cool and normal and fine. As Marco Rubio said, it’s just a storage issue.

But seriously: What the hell?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/

1 Like

That’s really almost secondary; revealing sources and methods? That’s a big deal.

And the damage to our relations with partners? That is incalculable.

2 Likes

I wonder which country he was planning to sell out?

Isn’t Lil Marco on the Intelligence and Foreign Relations committees?

Trump selling the intel? I’m surprised Fox went there.

….

A Fox News host asked whether Trump tried to sell the classified documents found at Mar-a-Lago.

You got him now.

download (48)

Do u ever wonder if you’re rooting for the wrong guy?

No.

How about you??

The damage by these documents is calculable…zero. Unless it can be shown that the information was provided to foreign countries.

You are seriously cool with people taking foreign government nuclear secrets and keeping them unsecured in a basement?

Checking. Is there any illegal act Trump could do that would be crossing a line for you?