Trump's Campaign Manager: Trump is 'a Savior' Delivered by 'God'

…ending with each of us…individually.

Remember when Obama was called Messiah?

Yeah, that was fun.

1 Like

Here’s an example of some of these people…

We had to sit here and listen for 8 years as all these people preached about all the things they said were important to them and they have now done the biggest flip flop that I’ve ever seen.

I knew not to believe them during Obama. All this Trump era proves is that I was right. Tons of us were.

Being called a liar for the last 8 years under Obama now makes laugh.

Well stated.

Facebook also banned great Liberal thinker Farrakhan! Democrats will rise up in fury at this obvious trampling of free speech. All platforms should allow all voices all of the time! Facebook! Twitter! US Weekly! HBO! The New York Times! They will all publish our thoughts or be thrown in jail!

1 Like

2 Likes

So true.

1 Like

On a Sunday…

He was.

Noah was a drunk!
Samson was lustful!
David was a murderer!

Donald is in good comany doing god’s great work. Besides, it’s not like Hillary or Hussein Obama were saints. Lib care about morals now? Libs only care about morals when they want to bash Trump! Donald was our only choice to show to the world the bold contrasting colors of conservatism compared to liberal pastels. In order to beat them we had to become them! :us:

And Trump is still dirty. He has been able to fool, many God loving people, despite his continued lifetime of living as a habitual sinner, with no remorse.

The existence of any god, is in one’s heart. Thus, the one watching is us. More need to grasp what they are seeing.

Must be nice to offload responsibility onto God anytime when its convenient

1 Like

Aye a little bit of ■■■■■ grabbing is good as long as I git mah tax cutz

You’re pretty good at this…

Trump is not the Antichrist. He’s pt Barnum.

1 Like

Right. So as individuals we can all stop defending trump

1 Like

Yes cons called him that.

1 Like

Sits on the right hand of Putin.

I don’t believe in the antichrist. People used to claim it was Reagan for the stupid reason that his first, middle, and last names all have 6 letters.

Trump would be the most logical choice to date though that fits the description.