Trump Will Declare a National Emergency

I like this 'un

https://twitter.com/allahpundit/status/1096151402068480000

1 Like

It just needs to be pointed out again, that this amazing negotiator threw away the money he wanted for the wall($25 billion), then shut down the government this year, reopened it, got less money than he could have gotten before the shutdown, and now needs to declare a national emergency because he can’t deal with anyone. And the national emergency will fail. This is the man who touted his amazing negotiating skills. Why can’t Trump supporters see this?

4 Likes

The Art of the Deal is actually convincing stupid people you’re a deal maker.

1 Like

Really cite the case that give the President power to call a national emergency to fund his personal pet project.

So this is the bill that POTUS is signing prior to declaring an emergency ?

MrCapitalism and Coulter must have the same writers.

1 Like

if the house votes against his national emergency the senate will have no choice but to vote on it.
it would become a privileged resolution and the senate would have no choice but to vote on it within 18 days.

the GOP would have to go on the record …

You won’t get an answer. I’ve been asking the same thing. There are other things that would be much more of an “emergency” than the Mexican invasion. People dying of guns. Lack of affordable healthcare. Climate change.

This will set a precedent the GOP will regret.

Heh…very true. Now she is relegated to being ridiculed by Bill Maher.

1 Like

I honestly did not realize what a gift Donald Trump would end up being to democrats.

Next time republicans should actually elect someone who is a good negotiator. Heck, at least elect someone that christians don’t have to be massive hypocrites about.

And this is him dealing with his own government… it should terrify you what he looks like on the international stage.

Can a future liberal president declare a National Emergency to allocate a trillion dollars to 50 transgender sensitivity training centers in all 50 states ?

sure why not.

Executive fiat!!

Anyone favoring this declaration CANNOT call themselves a conservative by any means. This type of circumvention of the Legislative Branch is exactly what the Founders were trying to prevent in creating the separation of powers. Bypassing the Constitution like this goes back to the time when we were ruled by a King.

1 Like

Finally!

My prediction this made up emergency carries into 2020, he will use this to promote his campaign…

When do the land seizures in Texas begin?

None were in response to failed legislative goals either.

Buh bye Rio Grande

There aren’t many conservatives in our country. Heck, you and I are more fiscally conservative than most people I know.

1 Like