Trump: Who do you like more, the country or Hispanics?

someone sad over non-existent white genocide being called out…
tenor%20(7)

Well, the flooding of Europe with plenty of Africans and Arabs is forced race mixing, against the will of indigenous people. Those nations who reject it, are cornered, blamed and so on, about the same way mobiusptc tried to do above with some of my posts form the past

I’m out.

who is forcing white European men and woman to marry and have children with African and Arabs.

Won’t you be surprised if you find you have more similarity with someone in Republic of Congo then that cute girl down the road from you. :wink:

1 Like

yes, I know, and there are more than 2 genders and the earth is flat. And all those who dare to contradict are nazis :laughing:

:flushed::flushed:
Wow!

calling someone a nazi …bold move especially after this tread. might want to thread lightly

1 Like

It gets even worse

A person’s actions decide their credibility. How else does one
give (award) credibility?

Why do you care about whats going on in Europe?
They force us to take all that aliens first, mariage is only your imagination . The reality is different, for example an African from Morocco killed today his so called “refugee aide”, a woman who did it voluntary. Things like that happen more often in last time and btw, I dont know which reasons has someone from Morocco to flee to Europe. There is no war, no dictatorship, no oppression

Well, you just tried to take his away, was it not yours to take?

I’m sure he’s just fine with his actions. Sounded to me like you think you decide who has and who hasn’t.

Why do you care what happen in North America.

1 Like

Why do you care about whats going on in North America?

1 Like

You havent answered my question

Don’t we all decide other’s credibility? I took nothing.

You decide on credibility all the time. Look at your thread on gun experience.

What that Morcocco is a ■■■■■■ place to live because it has horrible human right conditions, but it has nice resorts for white people.

I guess there’s no longer any ambiguity as to why you believe in the 5 race theory

You go, man!

do you think that White European are superior due to their genetics?