Trump White House wanted USS John McCain out of sight during Japan visit

“Not technically illegal”

Watching the next how many ever months of GOP’ers demanding Dems impeach the president when that isnt even on the table should provide plenty of entertainment.

Hell Pelosi has worked the Orange King over plenty well in the last month. Gave him a little reprieve over the holiday weekend.

In the mean time the House has sent over plenty of legislation to the Senate where cocaine Mitch kills them. Not gonna look good for him or the Senate GOP sitting on the hands all year long.

And then of course the debt ceiling comes up again in September and once again Trump will get his ass reamed by Pelosi and probably break his phone frantically tweeting.

I’d buy stock in Con-Agra foods because there will be plenty of Orville popcorn to be had.

“I voted for policy, not the fake tanned, elderly, emotionally stunted, and desperately insecure man-child.”

3 Likes

Nothing scream I love the troops like making cover the name of their ship on their uniforms because the guy said something mean about you.

2 Likes

Actually that simply isn’t true. But you are welcome to prove otherwise.

This one is a head scratcher. If no crime has been committed, why would anyone waste their time trying to manufacture one???

3 Likes

You know what would really set him off is snapping a picture of a torn up tiny little leaky paddle boat with the name U.S.S Trump on it and retweet it to him. He might just kick a puppy.

1 Like

Does anyone here defend Donald as a person, or is it strictly about explaining your support of him based on a) policy or b) whataboutism, or c) something else?

Anyone actually think he’s a decent human being?

This would be epic.

1 Like

That would be President Man-child to you. :joy:

Did you vote for a decent human being?

At least you’re unashamed of your worship.

1 Like

I would have figured you for a policy apologist, not a whataboutist.

The question is a difficult one, I know. Please don’t answer it.

Are you certain you know the crowd you’re dealing with?

That would be President lame duck to you. There isnt a chance of him getting any of his agenda through December of 2020, he might not even be around past that to boot.

1 Like

What a thin-skinned, whiny little bitch.

Maybe this is like bridge gate where an official does something to please their leader even if they didn’t ask for it?

I am as complicated as I am interesting. And I am flattered by your personal interest in me. Everything that you think you know about me is probably wrong. Which is why I get so many personal questions. I will probably remain an enigma.

On that we agree completely. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The polite term is bee-otch. Makes you kinda wish you didn’t make such a poor choice with your last nomination. Eh? :rofl: