Trump White House wanted USS John McCain out of sight during Japan visit

Still don’t know the facts regarding who directed the action, so we will see.

Sure, if you want to call his policies that have been polarizing the country amazing. It’s amazing that we’re standing and not falling over. But we still have another year or so for this tragedy to continue until Congress gets its act together and impeaches him.

His accomplices don’t care.

It’s going to be hilariously easy to defend a Democratic president…you supported a Trump. end of story.

Well good. I’m happy for you. It beats the hell out of the debilitating bitterness that many libs are dealing with. At least you’re not Robert De Niro. Right? What a sad story that is.

I think people should start bringing John McCain Fatheads to Trump’s public appearances from now on.

3 Likes

Just waiting for them to identify the crime. Been three years of waiting. Oh. And congress can’t remove him Only the Senate can. So there’s that.

We prefer to be called henchmen. Eeevil henchment would be even better. :skull_and_crossbones:

Did Robert De Niro just make a cameo in this thread? That’s awesome.

1 Like

Couldn’t someone on this ship have just said NO, we are not covering up the name of our ship?

1 Like

“Most oppressed peoples in the history of the western world” actually sounds a little more on point.

1 Like

So we are left with:

• Trump directed this childish and reprehensible action.

• Trump’s actions regarding McCain are so childish and reprehensible, his aids were compelled to do this.

Sorry if I am having trouble giving a ■■■■ which is true,

4 Likes

I say ride with it!

wow…

Yes. And the economy is alive and ISIS is dead. I thought of that one myself. Not bad eh?

Woooo from the party that wants to rub patriotism in your face like a drunk uncle. .
■■■■■■■ frauds…

3 Likes

I haven’t a clue what happened or why, and I certainly don’t care.

As it was before Trump entered office. Amazing.

This applies to pretty much everything.

12 Likes

“Not caring” is a fundamental platform of the modern GOP, so yeah.

“If there is no crime, it’s not worth my time!” - The moral compass of Trump voters.

7 Likes

Hush! Nobody is supposed to know that! :astonished: