Trump want to abuse government power to investigate Obama's Netflix deal

Meh, that’s not a thing isolated to the left. Plenty of conservatives and republicans, some on this board, were obsessed with criticizing Michelle Obama’s physical appearance and size. Hillary too.

Not by me it isn’t, it isn’t even an occasional “derangement”, because I am not mad and or insane.

I know. The same ones who took the high road then are the same ones immune to the stigma against fat shaming.

Good thing the President’s white. Libs get to say whatever they want when they hate someone. lol

2 Likes

Yeah.

A strange complaint by someone who has used “ cankles” to refer to the former First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State.

But all the evidence of a decade of that crap went away with the removal of the old forum. So now some folks can pretend it never happened. Quite convenient, that.

1 Like

It does. It speaks volumes.

I hope Obama wins an Emmy. Trump will be so jealous.

2 Likes

No complaints here. I enjoy watching libs turn into the very people they claim to hate. It’s a clown show, lots of laughs. :wink:

1 Like

Please don’t go tell the principal.

I don’t hate Obese Donald.

I guess that is why my thread title and thread got deleted.

:laughing:

1 Like

I don’t hate anybody.

I just think that it is childish and observe it as such.

One-trick-pony level. :rofl:

,Cankles. Horseface. Bare arms.

#MeToo, that’s why I get so many laughs out of the libs here. Y’all aren’t like social media, where they meltdown and send death threats in private msgs. Y’all just meltdown and do everything that used to get lectures from the pulpit.

I love it. :popcorn:

2 Likes

That makes no sense. But that is par for the party concerned.

1 Like

Dude… I saw you use “cankles” in the past few days.

Don’t act all innocent and above it all.

1 Like

You’ve “seen” me use cankles twice in this forums history. What you can’t “see” is that I’m not taking the high road.

Y’all are in the gutter too. :hugs:

2 Likes

I am on the sidewalk having a nice stroll.

No one in the asylum is crazy either. :wink:

Nope.

I respect the office of the President even if the President doesn’t.

And I know you aren’t taking the high road. Which is why it is meaningless when you accuse others of using stupid names.

It’s childish.