Trump vs. The Liberal Lies

Look I’m trying to follow and I’ll willing gloss over the fact that I could dangle my conservative credentials in front of your face alll day, but I cannot make heads or tails of what you’re attempting to say here. No need to rush in place of clarity.

Let’s all gear up for Uranium 2: Electric Boogaloo(“Twice as bad as Uranium 1”) and Uranium 3: Tokyo Drift.

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know you’re a complete waste of time right up front.

1 Like

Clinton has said that “I did not send classified material, and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified.”
This sounds familiar. Where have I herd this sort of lie before?
Remember! He never told anyone to lie! and He has to go back to work for himself. Did anyone check underneath that podium while he was speaking? lol

You know, I’ve come to believe that all that rightwing concern about email protocols in 2015 and 2016 wasn’t entirely on the level.

3 Likes

Hillary learned how to lie and manipulate from one of the best manipulators in the world!

How about the man who was the head of Brietbart and White House Chief Strategist when he said :

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad ■■■■■ and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Bannon went on, Wolff writes, to say that if any such meeting had to take place, it should have been set up “in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”. Any information, he said, could then be “dump[ed] … down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

Bannon added: “You never see it, you never know it, because you don’t need to … But that’s the brain trust that they had.”

Bannon also speculated that Trump Jr had involved his father in the meeting. “The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”

I would love to know your credentials. By the way, there is a huge difference between a Conservative a Republican. Republicans are simply people that are already traitors. Not only to their party, but the country as well. Just like the Democrats. Conservatists are the last of a dying breed. But at least I’d rather die with my morality, and honor intact of knowing who I am, and that I stood for something right, and good, than to simply just be another sell out/ traitor to our great country!

Bummer. After his response to you I was genuinely hoping for an epic PG smackdown. I understand not wanting to waste your time though.

1 Like

Venting is good. A primal scream for dessert is a delicious complement. Let’s ring out that stress and replace it with a warm inner glow.

They speculated? Speculation does me no good without evidence. It’s like believing in Aliens, or the Easter Bunny. It’s cute and fun to think about and all, but at the end of the day it’s…what was the word you used? Childish. lol.

You and I both.

1 Like

I was going for a PG-13 smack down!

Republicans are simply people that are already traitors.

Republicans are traitors? Do you really see Donald Trump as some exemplar of conservative honor and “morality”?

Brother you called WSJ liberal and now republicans and democrats traitors. You don’t even know who is on first.

Good luck out there.

1 Like

Color me shocked you fail to comprehend the initials of who I was replying to.

Yes! Harness that particular energy. Those are your white blood cells. Let them attack your other posts.

In other words, checkmate, libs!

I can’t even.

I picture a person getting caught up in his bathrobe as he loads his pipe with pencil shavings and then spreads grape jelly on the newspapers for breakfast . . .

5 Likes