Trump Vs the Koch Brothers

It starts.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1024236805477097472?s=21

you guys elected a thin skinned child to lead the greatest nation on earth.

1 Like

ā€œThe globalist Koch Brothers, who have become a total joke in real Republican circles, are against Strong Borders and Powerful Trade,ā€ the US president wrote on Twitter early on Tuesday morning.

ā€œI never sought their support because I donā€™t need their money or bad ideas.ā€

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin aboutā€¦ You go Mr. President.

2 Likes

I like when these guys eat their own.
I have no love for the Koch brothers because their money has influenced the GOP in order to push their agenda. At the same time, I definitely donā€™t have no love for 45 because his agenda doesnā€™t benefit ALL of us just small few.

I agree with Pizzaā€¦
ā€œā€¦Let them fightā€

"Many of the top inaugural donors also donated millions in support of Trumpā€™s presidential campaign.

Trumpā€™s top campaign donor, Robert Mercer, the billionaire co-CEO of the hedge fund Renaissance Technologies, poured more than $15 million into outside groups to get Trump elected. Mercer also donated $1 million to the Trump inaugural committee. PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel donated $1 million to Trumpā€™s campaign efforts and $100,000 to the inauguration.

Each were top campaign donors and each held close relationships to the administration.

Of the more than $400 million raised to elect Trump, about $50 million was raised by Trumpā€™s top 13 contributors (below) ā€“ many of whom have found themselves in the Trump administrationā€™s inner circle."

How dare they support limited government, lowering the debt and deficit, and not increasing taxes on American consumers, businesses, and farmers, and then engage in wealth redistribution to buy back support of the latter group.

Color me shocked you support Trump over these positions. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Color me shocked that you donā€™t.:sunglasses:

Yeah, itā€™s called principles. Something you gladly abandoned in support of a two-bit conman.

2 Likes

I knowā€¦Iā€™ve become a bad boy butā€¦thatā€™s better than baaaaa, baaaaaa, baaaaad.

Being unprincipled and a hypocrite is better than having principles and standing by them? Only in the bizarro-world of Trumpā€™s cult would this make any sense.

4 Likes

Keep digging your safe space hole deeper and deeper and deeper my friend but donā€™t worryā€¦Iā€™ve got reality under control and you can thank me later.

The irony here would be hilarious if it was not so sad to witness your transformation in real time over the last couple of years.

1 Like

ā€¦and you choose to conflate Caesar with The Lord and thatā€™s entirely on you.

Iā€™ve done no such thing. But the projection by you is quite fascinating.

Yes my friendā€¦you already have. If you think youā€™ve learned enough here on this board to reach the conclusion you just stated, you did just that. Itā€™s alright thoughā€¦I witness the ā€œfeelingsā€ many use here to replace missing facts.

Unless what you post here is untrue of your actual beliefs and feelings, and it is just some act, then you have given us all ample evidence of your transformation. You used to be reasonable, rational, logical, and held firm to conservative ideals. Now, you see conspiracies behind every action, and even when evidence proves you wrong, you double-down on how that is more proof of the conspiracy. Youā€™ve abandoned many of your long-stated conservative principles, out of apparent fealty to a single man, forā€¦reasons. That you seemingly lack the introspection to see yourself as you project yourself, is a shame.

3 Likes

Anyone notice one interesring revelation in that idiotā€™s tweet?

ā€œThey love my Tax & Regulation Cutsā€

Yesā€¦thatā€™s true and just because you canā€™tā€¦yetā€¦youā€™ve concluded what you do. Iā€™ll waitā€¦

I conclude what I conclude based on evidence, logical progression of thought, and a firm stance in reality. Not based on the amount of tinfoil I can tightly weave around my MAGA hat.

Only Trump could make the left love the Koch brothersā€¦LMAO!@