Trump Vs DeSantis

Maybe to a Valley Girl.

1 Like

I see no support for this idea that DeSantis is some sort of Bush Republican. He is correct on the issues and is not timid on putting them into practice. The only basis I can see for this is that some Bush type Republicans have supported DeSantis as part of their anyone but Trump policyā€¦and perhaps Trump is pushing that view.

Not really, at least not compared to Trump. And one isnā€™t left with that ā€œhe didnā€™t really say that did heā€ feeling that one often gets with Trump.

I know what you mean, but I get that ā€˜did he really say thatā€™ feeling all the time about DeSantis when he talks about education and banning books and CRT etc. But, to the original point, I think Trump will want another ā€˜yesā€™ man or woman- he doesnā€™t want a costar.

Cā€™mon: the new standard for loudmouth is Trump? By any pre-Trump measure, DeSantis is a grouchy blowhard.

Nah, heā€™s not. Your ears just got used to creepy whispering.

2 Likes

I love how sticking up for yourself is now a grouchy loudmouth

1 Like

We are all supposed to submit.

Tell me something Margaret-who is the proper Republican?

I have no idea.

No? No suggestions as to who republicans should vote for in order to be acceptable to you?

No worthy candidate to be found anywhere?

The GOP has fouled the pond for the last couple decades. Bush Jr? Trump?

Do better.

Sure, sure. Dubya had two terms, heā€™s ineligible.

Which republican have you ever voted for?

Electability is the key. DeSantis is in the enviable position of running against Trump and Biden with having no record of mishandling classified documents. Plus, in the general, he could decry the obvious weaponization of the federal government.
You canā€™t remake the federal government if you canā€™t get there to do it.

1 Like