Trump Vs DeSantis

Straight libertarian ticket.

The ONLY reason Trump won the first time was because of the never Hilary vote. And, yes, I will concede that Biden probably got the never Trump vote.

1 Like

Jo Jorgensen?
Unknown

I didnā€™t look at the names

Or the policy positions?

Correct.

You just voted for whoever not knowing their policy positions or even their names.

OK.

I voted straight libertarian ticket.

Immigration:

ā€œJo Jorgensenā€™s campaign website says the U.S. should not build a wall along the southern border or separate children from adults who illegally attempted to cross the border. Jorgensen supports deporting illegal immigrants who commit serious crimes. She opposes local law enforcement detaining illegal immigrants and transferring them to federal immigration authorities unless the crime involves a victim and is serious.ā€

Iā€™m ok with that for Mexicans.

Abortion:

Jo Jorgensenā€™s campaign website says of abortion, "Keep the government out of it, no subsidies, no regulations.

Central government. Iā€™m ok with it. Actually I agree. First you have to get the government out of medicine in general.

So no state laws on abortion? Youā€™re libertarian right?

Who licenses the medical profession?

Iā€™m trying. Iā€™m not a good one.

1 Like

Below the belt!

Desantis should embrace Trump and run as his VP. That way we may get 12 years of reps in the White house. The only question is can Desantis be trusted not to turn into Bush and his globalist agenda.

LOL Trump doesnā€™t want a bigmouth like DeSantis. He wants a personality-free, mute rubber-stamper like Pence.

Great plan. If you ignore what happens to every single person who ā€œembraces Trump.ā€

DeSantis isnā€™t a big mouth.

OMG he is.