TRUMP UNLEASHED: The President Labels AOC’s ‘Squad’ a ‘NIGHTMARE FOR AMERICA’

Originally published at: TRUMP UNLEASHED: The President Labels AOC’s ‘Squad’ a ‘NIGHTMARE FOR AMERICA’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump escalated his war-of-words with the progressive ‘Squad’ Tuesday; calling the four far-left legislators a “nightmare for America.”

“In 2016 I almost won Minnesota. In 2020, because of America hating anti-Semite Rep. Omar, & the fact that Minnesota is having its best economic year ever, I will win the State! ‘We are going to be a nightmare to the President,’ she say. No, AOC Plus 3 are a Nightmare for America!” posted Trump on Twitter.

In 2016 I almost won Minnesota. In 2020, because of America hating anti-Semite Rep. Omar, & the fact that Minnesota is having its best economic year ever, I will win the State! “We are going to be a nightmare to the President,” she say. No, AOC Plus 3 are a Nightmare for America!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 23, 2019

Failing Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Amy Klobuchar fired-back minutes later, saying President Trump will “never win” Minnesota in 2020.

“You’ll never win Minnesota, Donald Trump. I’ll make sure of it. Our state economy is strong because of our great workers and businesses. And the last time I checked, racist words and putting a congresswoman and her family in harm’s way aren’t very popular in our state,” posted Klobuchar.

You'll never win Minnesota, Donald Trump. I'll make sure of it. Our state economy is strong because of our great workers and businesses. And the last time I checked, racist words and putting a congresswoman and her family in harm’s way aren’t very popular in our state. https://t.co/PF9r2a7U6h

— Amy Klobuchar (@amyklobuchar) July 23, 2019

President Trump called-out ‘The Squad’ on social media Monday; blasting the four freshman Congresswomen as “racist troublemakers” and “not very smart.”

“The ‘Squad’ is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart. They are pulling the once great Democrat Party far left, and were against humanitarian aid at the Border…And are now against ICE and Homeland Security. So bad for our Country!” posted the President on Twitter.

The “Squad” is a very Racist group of troublemakers who are young, inexperienced, and not very smart. They are pulling the once great Democrat Party far left, and were against humanitarian aid at the Border…And are now against ICE and Homeland Security. So bad for our Country!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 22, 2019

‘The Squad’ consists of Representatives Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressley.

Rashida Tlaib sounded the alarm on President Trump’s tax cuts Monday; pledging to repeal the legislation and give the money “back to the people that earned it.”

“Recently, I introduced the Boost Act. This legislation completely repeals the GOP Tax Scam… Do you know what I did with that money? What I said? We’re going to go ahead and put it in the pockets of every day Americans… We give it back to the people that earned it,” said Tlaib.