Trump unhappy with "send her back" chants

“No, come on folks, you can’t chant that. Can’t do it. Even though many, many people agree with it. You can’t say you want to send a vicious anti-Semite back where she came from, someone who maybe possibly married her brother, I’m not saying that but a lot of people are saying that. By the way, how weird would that be? So weird, am I right? I don’t know anything about it but I guess they’ll look into it. But we gotta be nice, people. We gotta be nice.”

7 Likes

It’s more than the combined margin Trump won Michigan , Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.

1 Like

But if they voted for him before, they already did so knowing his views.

But if Trump’s supporters (not Trump himself) continue to behave this way, it could make naturalized citizens to rethink their vote. Not to mention it could also convince non-voters to do so in 2020.

I prefer pinkies that weren’t captured. BOOM!

1 Like

That sincerity is what cost McCain the support of the fringe right. The same fringe right who regards Donald as their Messiah.

At the rally, you can almost see regret in Trump’s face, where he realizes the damage he’s done to the country. But he probably was more concerned about his approval numbers and the media’s reaction.

It not only speaks about the sociopath himself, but of course the people at his rallies.

1 Like

They still voted for McCain but hated doing so. The collapse of the economy is why Obama won by such a large margin.

Well they weren’t about to let an Arab just walk away with the presidency unchallenged.

Maybe but he was quiet fond of war, and what’s that old saying “Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones”. I have said this before on the forum, I voted for Obama in 08 and part of it was because of McCain’s pro war stance.

Trump is totally throwing his supporters under the bus here, but they will still love him. Loyalty is a one way street for Trump.

4 Likes

Yeah it was a talking point…Graham brought up McCain as well

Trump realizes he went a bridge too far…throws his ardent supporters under the bus…they’ll come back for more.

You’ll see…next rally.

1 Like

Soooo… people are finally realizing that it is racist?

And I was right- his most vigorous supporters are already prepared to stick by him no matter what.

“I don’t listen to Fox, I don’t listen to CNN. I don’t listen to any of ’em,” said Allicyn Steverson, a 57-year-old teacher from Florence, South Carolina. “I listen to Trump’s tweets and his QAnons.”

QAnon, or simply “Q,” is an anonymous poster, or posters, on message boards like 8chan, who claims to be a government official with high-level security clearance. Followers of Q believe that this anonymous poster is secretly working with the Trump administration to arrest Democrats en masse. QAnon is, in essence, a pro-Trump conspiracy theory — one with a large following.

“We had Q shirts on and [the Secret Service] made us take our shirts off,” Steverson said.
**> **
> “They said they were given orders that if anyone had a Q shirt on they had to take it off, so we had to go buy these,” Steverson added, pointing to brand-new Trump T-shirts she and her friend were wearing.
**> **
> Steverson said she wasn’t mad though. She was sure the Trump campaign had its reasons.

2 Likes

We haven’t hit bottom yet.

6 Likes

Nah…they just realize that lib PC culture still has some power, and for the time being Dear Leader has to dial it back a bit to keep the weaker supporters in line.

And if Trump loses in 2020 he’ll take to the CEC to deride all the weak-ass RINOs who betrayed him.

Doubtless there will be plenty of targets for Donald’s rage - liberals, Mueller, Clinton, Obama, the Enemy of the People, immigrants, Democrats, the waitress at Mar-a-Lago who only brought one scoop to the table that night, Europe, the dog across the street that refuses to stop staring…

1 Like