Trump undergoing physical at Walter reed

Where his father was born.

It is quite stunning the lengths that Trump acolytes will go to defend Trump. Diversions, “whataboutisms” are their fall back positions when the task of defending the indefensible is too great.

1 Like

What foreign policy is Trump altering to help his son?

Who is he blackmailing with a billion taxpayer dollars to help his son?

Depends on what you’re doing to help them.

Complimentary tweets about a book? No problem.

Surely you jest? Was there a conflict of interest when a Trump property was announced to host the G7?

I realize that Trump is the kinda guy that the “win” is everything.
I said a year ago that if he really thought that he was going to lose he would find a way out.
And one of the easiest ones would be a “health condition”.
The question is, would it be a condition that could be confirmed?
Would it need to be confirmed?
Film at eleven.

Trump dropped the idea almost as soon as it was mentioned.

She’s healthy now.

Allan

Really? When did you examine her?

Are you able to express in seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, fortnights (whichever is the most appropriate period) from the time of the announcement of the venue to when D Trump indicated that another venue would be used?

Two days. First announced on the 17 of October, dropped on the 19th.

Are you not capable of using a search engine or do you just expect everyone else to do your work for you?

Thank you for your very prompt response. As a follow-up, prior to the official announcement on the 17th October was there any concern expressed regarding the propriety of hosting the G7 at a Trump property

Why would that even matter? Democrats have been squealing about any foreign representatives staying in Trump owned properties since even before he was elected.

Thanks, but you went to a lot of trouble coming up with a clever (IYO) response. Why didn’t you simply answer the questions?

It matters because there was opposition to the proposal expressed in August. Trump was supportive of the idea for much longer than 2 days.

You seem to have lost your way in this conversation. But what else is new.

He announced the invitation on the 17, rescinded it on the 19th.

I thought you just said whataboutisms are a defender of Trump thing. You really are confused, aren’t you.

And don’t call me Shirley. :stuck_out_tongue:

I am fully aware of the thread’s title. Does one need to quote your “Prid quo Pro” (sic) post in this thread?

That’s not where you lost your way.