Trump Twitter Storm this morning: To Mueller "STOP!"

Super Secret Spy!

I m willing to bet nebraska was familiar with Mueller. Don’t pull him into your web of know-nothing trumpism.

3 Likes

It was, weird how the gun clingers never bring it up, isn’t it?

All right. Tell the truth. How much did you know about him before he was appointed special counsel?

I knew he had been FBI director for Bush and Obama.

1 Like

Ok. I didn’t know much about him either.

But you know much about him now.

1 Like

So how is he presenting evidence to a judge against Trump? If it’s not part of a criminal case?

The post I responded to stated that Mueller’s “reputation is very mixed as far as being concerned about accusing innocent people.” So we weren’t talking about Trump, we were talking about other “innocent” people caught up in the investigation.

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding.

You’re joking, right? I knew nothing about the longest tenured FBI Director behind Hoover, huh? I’m thinking this is a thinly veiled reference to yourself.

What’s really pathetic is that this is the best you’ve got in your slavish devotion to Trump. Pretend none of us really knew who Robert Mueller was before the Special Counsel appointment was made. I’m sure that works among the other carcinogens that are Trumpists, but here where reality rules, it’s a feeble and intellectually obtuse attempt to excuse away your desire to bash an American Patriot in the name of Donald Trump, of all people.

1 Like

I have only commented on the way the investigation appears to be handled and the dedication spent in getting Trump on any charge. If you knew about his record in Vietnam before this, then I congratulate you on obsessive dedication to the history of bureaucrats. It is not his patriotism I questioned but your dedication to his patriotism. If you have been a Muellerist for years, then I was perhaps mistaken.
If you know his history, then you also are aware of his history of jumping to conclusions of guilt and refusing to back off.
But you have revealed your attitude with “carcinogens that are Trumpists”. I hope I have never referred to those who hate Trump by similar terms.

So you went from challenging posters’ knowledge about Mueller to chastising them for “obsessive dedication to the history of bureaucrats?” Try to stay in one lane.

1 Like

I had to accept his word that he is a Mueller historian of long standing. Why would I not?

Doug you got snark down like nobodies business…I mean THIS GUY! Am I right? :laughing:

You are leveling attacks on the man’s character and integrity. By implying that in order to salvage his reputation (which needs no saving) that he will work to find Trump guilty of something…anything. It is disgusting seeing what you and others like you are doing here. You are well beyond supporting Trump because he shares the same policy ideas as you on immigration. You have moved on to supporting him as a means to attack our Law Enforcement institutions and its professionals that have devoted their lives to the defense of our nation and its laws.

I hardly find knowing the details of the Director of the FBI being somehow obsessive. I am a political junkie, like most around here. I know the background and history of most all of the highest ranking members of our government. I enjoy being informed with respect to who is leading this nation of ours. I think it is weird that other Americans choose not to know these details of the people running this country.

But it is his patriotism you have questioned. Accusing him of putting his reputation above his commitment to the rule of law and upholding our Constitution.

Please share what you are referring to here specifically.

I stand by my belief that Trump and his supporters are a cancer on this nation’s soul. I firmly believe that by launching large scale attacks on our nation’s Law Enforcement institutions, that it is doing untold, long-term, irreparable damage to our nation and its future. I love my country and want to see a better future for the next generation. I fear what damage is being done. So yes, that is revealing my attitude, I suppose.

4 Likes

I suppose you will also be shocked to learn that I know the background and history of Ronald Reagan. And George H.W. Bush. And J. Edgar Hoover. And Alberto Gonzales. And Jeff Sessions. And a slew of other leaders of our government dating back decades. If that makes me a “historian of long standing” then so be it I guess. :rofl:

“But it is your patriotism I questioned…”
Nonsense. People can think they are doing the right thing for their country but be influenced in ways they themselves don’t even know. I believe that many who are trying to overturn our last election actually believe it is the patriotic thing to do, when it is this anti democratic attitude that is the real threat to our country.

“Please share what your are referring to specifically (about a history of jumbing to conclusions.”

Anthrax case.

You’re aware Bill hasn’t been president for over 18 years, right? Mueller was appointed director of the FBI by Bush. What would a bunch of career FBI employees owe the Clintons? Please prevent any evidence at all that you aren’t just making ■■■■ up to fit your preferred narrative that everyone is just out to get Trump because reasons.

Like, Comey and the FBI violated DOJ policy twice to comment on an ongoing investigation about a candidate and it wasn’t Trump. McCabe was referred by the IG for leaking about such an investigation and it wasn’t about Trump. The FBI NY field office leaked like a sieve about investigations, including to ■■■■■■■ Rudy Giuliani, and it wasn’t about Trump.

This idea that the entire justice system was out to get the Republican candidate through a bogus investigation that for some they didn’t leak about even once prior to the election is absolute crazytown fantasy ■■■■■■■■■

4 Likes