Trump trial thread

That’s amusing after hearing leftists tell us during the summer of 2020 how all those businesses and government buildings deserved to be destroyed as well as how people sitting and eating a meal deserved to have lowlifes come up, scream at them and take food and drink from their table.

2 Likes

Yeah, right.

1 Like

Yeah well I’m actually conservative and actually don’t agree with going around screaming at people, so there is that.

Did I say after you?

No I said after leftists.

So there us that.

Huh, you have evidence of NYT, CBS, NBC, CBS paying for catch and kill for their allies?

I’d love to see it.

I’m gonna guess you don’t.

Hilarious.

MAGA is impervious to facts. We’ll continue to see that manifested in this thread.

We’ve also seen that completely made up ■■■■ forms the foundation of their complete and unremitting adoration of Trump.

Not gonna quote the entire thing, just a comment on one part.

Please show the class where trying to suppress negative press is illegal. PRETTY sure every politician does this to one extreme or another.

3 Likes

How about before 2011?
Why such a small period??

Outrageous. A media outlet that pushes favorable stories about one candidate and negative stories about their opponent. I’m glad that there aren’t any counterbalancing news outlets that push negative stories about Trump and positive stories about his opponent.

3 Likes

Because before that Trump gave more to Dems

Please list the statute that makes this illegal.
This is fodder for a campaign, not a felony trial.

2 Likes

So, no evidence.

Better to have remained silent.

Like sending the FBI to retrieve the diary of a kid sniffer’s victim. :wink:

5 Likes

Schumer, Hillary and all the other Dimbulbcrat NY headliners took Trumps campaign donations.
As soon as he ran against Cankles?
Trump became a “threat to ‘mocracy”

You’ve provided facts contrary to the lying assertion.
They’ll still promote the lie.

1 Like

With the FBI to suppress stories, like the laptop, that are potentially damaging to Biden, they hardly need some magazine.

3 Likes

Tabloids and their sucklings are so quaint in comparison. :rofl:

5 DC officers were murdered on J6, one with a fire extinguisher by Trump supporters.

Now…notice their correction that was done AFTER their LIE did the DAMAGE they wanted done.

1 Like

They have evolved into NOTHING but a POLITICAL WEAPON FOR THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

^^^^^^^^^ now…look up so I don’t have to answer it twice ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

y quote is from that page.

So is this one:

From 1989 to 2015, Donald Trump made $1,845,290 worth of political donations. Republicans received $1,150,540, and Democrats received $694,750.