Trump Train Economy Gains Speed

The data is clear, the whole country is being priced out and falling dramatically behind the cost of living; personal anecdotes are just that.

Regardless of nominal short term changes, you are fooling yourself if you think your wages are at all similar to the relative purchasing power of previous generations. Anyone buying a house feels that one bad, or let’s say education… etc…

I believe I told you not to address me directly. That means not replying to any of my posts and to be fair I won’t reply to yours. In fact since this is your thread, I’ll leave. I really would appreciate your cooperation. Now leave me be as I wait for my so-called reparations.

Thanks!

You live in opposite world. You have to to support trump.

That’s fake news to these deluded fools.

I have this feeling that you think that the housing bubble was caused by government interference instead of deregulation of the market and the resulting market created for the private sector.

Just a feeling I have.

I don’t have to do anything.

Sure you do. Death, taxes, and trump.

My taxes went up.

because of gop lead deregulation.

you’d think we would have learned something…but we are setting up to do it again.

Thanks to the GOP sequester and spending reductions which kept 2013 (and likely 2014) GDP from going above 3% as it was expected to do.

Seriously? Everyone is too blame for Obama’s dismal economy except Obama. And now those same people want to give Obama credit for Trump’s economy.

You Trump-haters really are living in a bizarro world. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can you provide any evidence that directly links Trump’s regulatory and tax policies to what we’re seeing in the economy now?

Keeping in mind that correlation does not mean causation?

Well, technically you dont have to pay taxes but there will be consequences muhaha

If you never buy anything. I guess if you are institutionalized maybe you don’t pay taxes.

This isn’t some hand wavy excuse. The Fed chairman testified in Feb 2013 that the sequester and spending reductions was going to reduce 2013 GDP by about 1.5% compared to CBO projections and cost about 750,000 jobs. Government spending is a major component to GDP (you know, the whole C + G + I + NX thing). These are facts. The GOP was a major drag on GDP growth.

But hey, yay for deficit fueled GDP growth now, right?

I dont remember liberals saying Obama economy was dismal. I do remember trumpists saying that, and then changing their tune when Trumps numbers are pretty much the same, except if course for the $1trillion deficit at full employment

That simply isn’t true.

Keep right on spinning those LW talking points. :+1:

Lets see… Obama came into office with an economy left in shambles on the verge of collapse.

Trump came into office during one of the longest economic expansions in the country’s history.

Which one do you think has had to work harder to get good results?

Which economic metrics are different?